當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第481期:還要保證不發脾氣

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第481期:還要保證不發脾氣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

make sure you don't lose your temper
還要保證不發脾氣

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第481期:還要保證不發脾氣

make sure
確保;務必
Make sure you arrive home before 11.
務必11點之前回家。
lose one's temper
發火
Will you regret after you lose your temper each time?
你每次發火後後悔嗎?

A:I can't stand the stupid guy any 's unbelievable.
我再也受不了那個愚蠢的傢伙了。真是不可思議。
B:My dear lady,take it should forgive a green hand like him.
親愛的女士,彆着急嘛。你應該原諒他那樣的新手。
A:He does everything so mindlessly that he's going to drive me crazy.
他做事總是沒腦子,都快把我逼瘋了。
B:I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
我建議你跟他談談,教教他怎麼處理問題。
A:I've told him how to do it several times,but he's never listened to me.
我已經告訴他好幾次了,可他從不聽我的。
B:Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend and not a boss.
也許你應該像朋友而不是上司那樣跟他交談。
A:I always have difficulty in getting along with the staff.
我和員工總是很難相處。
B:Just take them for your good friends and have a talk with them as we sure you don't lose your temper.
就把他們當成你的好朋友,就像我們倆說話一樣跟他們好好 談談。還要保證不發脾氣。
A:I think that's a bad idea.I'd hate anyone here to think of me as a friend.
我覺得這個主意不太好。我討厭這裏的任何人認爲我是他們的朋友。
B:All you have to do is respect the staff and their opinions.
你需要做的就是尊重職員和他們的觀點。