當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第488期:哎呀

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第488期:哎呀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

Oops!
哎呀;哎呦

padding-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第488期:哎呀

oops
哎呀;哎呦
Oops,I made a mistake.
哎呀,我犯了一個錯誤。
Oops,I forgot to close the window.
哎呀,我忘記關窗戶了。
A:Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
爸爸,我喜歡這個農家樂活動。確實很有趣。
B:Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
是很不錯。但是現在別說話。別忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心點。
A:But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
可你在幫我扶着它啊。沒有什麼好擔心的。我相信你。哦,那是什麼?
B:Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
別用你的木棍碰它。那是一個馬蜂窩。從梯子上下來。快點。
A:What would happen if they started attacking you?
如果它們開始攻擊你那會怎麼樣呢?
B:You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
人可能會被咬死呢。不是開玩笑。記住,別碰蜂窩。
A:I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
我知道了。爲什麼大家都到這裏來自己動手摘蘋果帶回家啊?他們直接去超市買蘋果不是更方便嗎?
B:It's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.
這很好玩啊。而且,這裏的蘋果可都是綠色食品啊。
A:Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
拜託,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘紅蘋果啊。
B:Silly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .
傻孩子,綠色食品是指那些在種植過程中不用化學藥品、化肥和農藥的農作物。