小對話:Ending a Conversation 結束談話
23. Ending a Conversation
23.結束談話
A: I didn't like the way you sang tonight.
A:我不喜歡你今晚唱歌的方式。
B: Oh, wow. Well, thanks for coming out.
B:哦,哇。嗯,謝謝光臨。
A: You didn't put in all your effort. That's all I'm saying.
A:你沒有用上你所有的努力。這就是我說的。
B: Okay, well I'm going to leave now.
B:好的,現在我要離開。
A: Why are you in a rush to leave?
A:你爲什麼急着離開?
B: Because you are being rude, and I don't want to speak to you.
B:因爲你是粗魯的,我不想跟你說話。
A: Well, now I know you can't take criticism.
A:好吧,我知道現在你不能接受批評。
B: It's not that I can't take criticism; it's that I don't like jerks.
B:這並不是說我不能接受批評;是我不喜歡傻瓜。
A: How am I a jerk? I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
A:我怎麼是一個傻瓜啦?我只是給你我的真實想法。
B: Well, in my honest opinion, I don't care what you think.
B:嗯,我的真實想法是,我不在乎你怎麼想。
A: Now, that was rude. I don't want to talk to you anymore.
A:現在,這是不禮貌的。我不想跟你說話了。
B: Great. Believe me; I won't be losing any sleep.
B:太好了。相信我;我不會失眠的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載