當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第54期:日本魚市場 The Fish Market

美語情景對話 第54期:日本魚市場 The Fish Market

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.58K 次

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第54期:日本魚市場 The Fish Market

Todd: OK. Daisuke!

大輔!

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: You work at the fish market?

你在魚市場工作?

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the fish market like?

魚市場是什麼樣的?

Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Market, which is quite big and it's of course the two place, which is inside and outside. I work for outside.

我在Tsugigi魚市場工作,這個市場很大,當然還分了兩個區,內市和外市。我在外市工作。

Todd: Outside?

外市?

Daisuke: Yeah. Inside is for, um, for professional people, like restaurant people, chefs cause the inside to buy better fish and outside fish market is for normal people like us, like everybody can go and buy fish.

是的。內市是面向專業人士的市場,例如餐飲從業者,大廚,內市爲他們提供更好的魚,外市面向向我們一樣的普通人的市場,任何人都可以進去買魚。

Todd: OK, well what do you do everyday at the fish market?

你在魚市場每天都做什麼?

Daisuke: Normally sell the fish. It's the main job. But I also have to carry fish, and you know, um carrying ice and put, put ice, um, yeah, and preserve fish.

通常是賣魚。這是我的主要工作。但我還要搬魚,搬動冰塊兒,把冰塊兒放在魚上保鮮。

Todd: Wow, what time do you start work?

你幾點開始工作?

Daisuke: 5:40.

5點40.

Todd: Wow, that's pretty early.

哇,那真的很早。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow. What time do you have to get up to get to work?

那你要幾點起牀準備工作?

Daisuke: About 4:30.

大約是4點30。

Todd: 4:30. Yeah, do you get fish for free?

4點30,你能免費拿魚嗎?

Daisuke: No.

不能。

Todd: No? Well, that's too bad.

不能?這太糟糕了。

Daisuke: Yeah, it's no good.

是啊,太糟了。

Todd: OK. Thanks, Daisuke.

謝謝你,大輔。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。