當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第22期:Sight視覺

時尚英語話題第22期:Sight視覺

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.11K 次

Sight

padding-bottom: 150.59%;">時尚英語話題第22期:Sight視覺
視覺

Every once in a while on a weekend, my family and I go to the local park, and shoot off some small fireworks.

偶爾在週末的時候,我和我的家人會去當地公園,燃放一些很小的煙花。

Then we light some sparklers and run around until they burn out.

那時我們會點燃一些煙火,跑來跑去直到它們燃盡。

It's nice to watch the kids run around with the sparklers.

看到孩子們圍着煙火跑來跑去很好。

You know, it's actually kind of hard to see who is who in the dark.

你知道,實際上很難知道誰處於黑暗中。

But I can tell because the height of sparks and the sound of the laughter.

但我可以按照煙花的高度和笑聲分辨。

If it were only laughter, and no sparks, wow, something big would be missing.

假如只有笑聲,沒有火花,哇,一個重要的東西就會消失不見。

If I had to lose one of my senses, I am not sure which one would be, but I now for sure that I would keep my sight.

如果我不得不失去我的一個感官,我不知道會選擇哪一個,但現在我可以肯定,我要保持我的視覺。

Being able to see is such a blessing.

能夠看到是這樣一種祝福。

There are so many wonderful things to see in this world,

在這個世界上有那麼多好的東西能看到,

the colorful flowers and leaves,

比如五彩繽紛的鮮花和葉子,

the amazing clouds,

令人稱奇的雲朵,

the way sun shines,

陽光普照的方式,

These are some of the things that I love looking at.

這些都是我喜歡看的。

I also think about reading, I read all the time.

我也想到讀書,我所有的時間都在看書。

And because my sight, I am able to read conveniently.

由於我的視覺,我能夠閱讀方便。

I do so much with my eyes.

我用我的眼睛做了很多事情。

I don't have perfect eyesight, but I am glad I can see so much.

我沒有完美的視力,但我很高興我能看到這麼多。

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

If you have to lose one of your senses, which one would it be?

如果你不得不失去你的一種感官,那將會是什麼?

How important are your eyes to you?

你的眼睛對你有多重要?

Do you have good eyesight?

你的視力良好嗎?

What do you think about wearing glasses or contacts?

你怎麼看待戴眼鏡或隱形眼鏡嗎?

How would it feel to be blind?

看不見東西會感覺怎樣?

Many disable people in North America depend on animals to function society, what do you think of seeing-eye dogs?

北美許多殘疾人士依靠動物幫助社會,你怎麼看待導盲犬?

What measures can you take to allow blind people to work and live comfort?

你會採取什麼措施讓失明的人們更加舒服的工作和生活?

Many disable people find their other sense are heightened, what do you think about this?

許多殘疾人士認爲他們的其他感官被加強,你怎麼看待這個觀點?