當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅行常用的英語彙總

出國旅行常用的英語彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

有時候被壓力押的喘不過氣的時候我們可以去旅行放鬆一下,下面小編就給大家整理了旅遊英語,有機會的要學習一下

padding-bottom: 75%;">出國旅行常用的英語彙總

  表達機上用餐

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。

I feel cold(hot).

有素餐嗎?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

請給我來點吃的好嗎?

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

飛機上一般都配有正餐及各種飲品,你若不想吃,可以說 I have no appetite. 表示“我沒有食慾”。

I am on a diet. 我正在節食。

I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。

  過境和轉機

A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

你好,我們要轉乘到首爾的CA377航班,我們現在想登機。

B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

我想看一下你們的機票和護照嗎?

A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

當然。我們的座位能挨着嗎?

A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

打擾一下,我原以爲這是“直飛航班”。飛機爲什麼停在這了?

B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

抱歉。你的票上寫的是直飛倫敦。你不必轉機,但得在這停大約一小時。

乘公交篇

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

這裏有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪裏 ?

What time does it leave?

幾點發車?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪裏賣票?

I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go? 我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下車。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?

We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我們想去北海公園看看。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公園時我會告訴你們。

We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公園快要到了。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡餘額不足。

Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

請您做好下車刷卡準備。

  乘地鐵篇

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地鐵。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街對面電影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

How much is the fare?

車費多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站臺呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口處總是敞開着。