當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 過關常用英語口語對話

過關常用英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.8W 次

在出國過關時,怎麼用英語來回答一些過關常見的問題呢?下面本站小編爲大家帶來過關常用英語口語對話,供你參考!

padding-bottom: 100%;">過關常用英語口語對話
  過關常用英語對話1:

A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?

A:請問,我可以看您的護照、入境登記表和報關單嗎?

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好,給您。

A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?

A:您在中國待多久?

B:About three weeks.

B:大約三個星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

A:您旅行的目的是什麼?

B:Sightseeing.

B:觀光。

A:And where will you be staying?

A:您要住在哪裏?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

B:北京的友誼賓館。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

A:好,請您把手提行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?您有沒有帶什麼禮物或食品?

B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

B:有,我的手提箱裏有一些新鮮的蘋果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

A:抱歉,先生,您不能帶新鮮水果進入中國。我得沒收這些東西。

B:Oh , that's too bad.

B:哦,太可惜了。

  過關常用英語對話2:

A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?

A:您帶沒帶水果或肉類食品?

B:No.

B:沒有。

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:您有沒有要申報的物品?

B:1 have nothing to declare.

B:我沒有需要申報的物品。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有幾件行李?

B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.

B:我帶了兩個大旅行箱和一個手提包。

A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?

A:您有沒有帶貴重禮品?

B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.

B:沒有,但我帶了一些小的紀念品。

A:OK. Thank you.

A:好的。謝謝。

  過關常用英語對話3:

A:Passport,please!

A:請出示護照!

B:Here you are.

B:給你。

A:Are you Chinese?

A;您是中國人嗎?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Where in China are you from?

A:您來自中國的什麼地方?

B:Fujian Province.

B:福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

A:現在從中國來的遊客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

B:這個不奇怪。我們的學期剛結束,有不少中國人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

A:您打算待多久?

B:About half a month

B:大約半個月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

A:可以了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到澳大利亞來。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

過關常用英語口語對話