當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語口語:乘出租車常用短語

旅遊英語口語:乘出租車常用短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

介紹:出租車行業各類收費名目繁多。據不完全統計,涉及出租車企業和司機負擔的各類收費項目主要有行政事業性收費、政府性基金、政府性集資、攤派、經營服務性收費和其他費用;道路運輸年檢費、道路運輸經營許可證工本費、營運駕駛員從業資格考試費;運輸管理費、客運管理費、治安費、特殊行業審驗費、機動車輛排污費、城市公用事業附加費。

padding-bottom: 100%;">旅遊英語口語:乘出租車常用短語

Taking a Taxi 乘出租車

第二部分 Phrases 常用短語

接某人

sb.a ride 送某人一程

讓某人下車

h into 撞上

ed the speed limit 超速

e booking 電話預約

72pick up 用車接

82taxi stand 出租車站

for 尋找

in 上車

straight 直走

off下車

in 放進去

an hour 半小時

or less 大約.

so 大約,左右

a hurry 匆忙地

a rush 趕時間

driving time 交通高峯時段

over靠邊停車

  句子

I’d like to go to this address 請到這個地址

Could you show me that place on the map? 你能再地圖上指出那個地方嗎?

Please point out the way as we go along. 請沿途告訴我怎麼走。

Take the shortest way, please. 請走最近的路。

Is that place far from here? 那個地方離這裏很遠嗎?

How long does it take to get downtown? 到市中心得多長時間?

How long is the ride from here then? 從這兒到那裏開車要多少時間?

Well, since it‘s rush hour, I’d say the ride would take about thirty minutes, more or less. Is that okay? 哦,由於是交通高峯期,我想至少要30分鐘,行嗎?

It‘s the rush hour, we may have a traffic jam. Are you in a hurry? 現在是高峯期我們可能會堵車,你着急嗎?

Please don’t drive too fast. I‘m not in a hurry. 請不要開太快,我沒有趕時間。

I’m not, so please drive slowly and carefully. 我不趕時間,所以請小心慢慢開。

I‘m in a hurry 我有急事

I’m pressed for time. Could you speed it up? 我趕時間,能否開快一些?

Do you think you can get me to the railway station before 9:15? 你能在9:15之前送我到火車站嗎?

Please hurry. I‘m late. I need to be at the railway station in 20 minutes 請快點兒。我要遲到了。我要在20分鐘內到火車站

I have to be there before 3 p.m.. There is an extra five dollars for you if you can take me there om time 我要在下午3點之前到那裏,如果你能讓我準時趕到,我可以多給你5元錢

I’ll try my best,but there‘s a speed limit here 我盡力開快些,但這兒有車速限制

I think we can get there in time unless there’s a traffic jam 我想我們能準時到那兒,除非堵車

It should be okay if we hit the lights just right. 假如一路綠燈的話,那就沒問題。

Alright,Miss. Take it easy 好的,小姐。不用着急

There is no need to hurry 不必着急

Please drive safely 請安全駕駛

We‘re held up 我們被堵住了

Oh, please do something about it, or I’ll miss the plane. 哦,請想想辦法吧,不然我就誤飛機了。

Is there any other route we can take? 還有別的路能走嗎?

Yes, but we‘re in the fast lane, you see. It’s impossible to back out of the traffic. 有,可你看我們在快車道上,沒法倒車出來。

I wish I could, but we can do nothing. 我也想幫你的忙,可是沒辦法。

Do you think you could wait for me once we get there? 我們到那之後,你可以等我嗎?

I won‘t be long so I don’t want to call another taxi. 我不會耽擱太久,所以我不想另外再叫出租車。

Please wait a minute for me here. I‘ll soon be back. 請在這裏等我一下,我馬上就回來。

Can you stop over there for a minute? 你能再這暫停一會兒嗎?

Here you are, Codak Hotel. 可達飯店到了。

Here we are,Miss 到了,小姐

Stop here, please 請在這兒停吧

Let me out here 我到了

Just draw up here and I’ll get out 就在這兒停車,我要下車了

Please pull over and stop there 請靠邊,在那兒停下來

This is a one-way street. I‘ll have to go around getting in the other side 這是單行線,我得繞過去才能到另一面停車

There’s a “No Parking”sign 有一個“禁止停車”的指示牌

I can‘t find a proper parking space 我找不到合適的地方停車

How much does it cost? 要花多少錢?

How much will it cost? 要花多少錢?

How much do you charge? 要花多少錢?

What do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?

How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?

How much is on the clock? 里程錶上的金額是多少?