當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於出去旅遊日常英語口語

關於出去旅遊日常英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.99K 次

口語是語言存在的基本形式,是在日常交際的情況下所使用的語言。隨着中國外貿的迅速發展,當今國際貿易活動日益頻繁,對英語尤其是英語口語的要求越來越高。本站小編整理了關於出去旅遊日常英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於出去旅遊日常英語口語
  關於出去旅遊日常英語口語一

如何表示無奈

第一句:I’m afraid that it's not going to work out.

恐怕這事不會成!

A: I heard that you' ve just applied for the scholarship. How about the result?

聽說你剛申請了獎學金.結果怎麼樣?

B: I’m afraid that it's not going to work out.

恐怕這事不會成!

A: Don't be so gloomy. I have confidence in it. I’m sure you can make it.

不要這麼憂鬱!我對你有信心,你會成功的!

B: Thank you for your kind words.

謝謝你的吉言。

第二句:Chances are slim.

希望渺茫。

A: What are your chances of getting into Harvard University?

你有可能進哈佛大學讀書嗎?

B: Chances are slim.

希望渺茫。

其他表達法:

I suppose I'll just have to put up with it.

我想我只好忍受一下了。

It seems it s beyond hope now.

看來已經沒有希望了。

I suppose there is no way out.

我看是沒有辦法了。

  關於出去旅遊日常英語口語二

如何在地圖上辨認

Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

打擾下,請問我在這幅地圖上的什麼地方?

A: Excuse me, where am I on this map?

打擾下,請問我在這幅地圖上的什麼地方?

B: We are here, the bus station. We are in the heart of the city.

我們在這裏,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。

A: Oh! I think I'm lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這裏到火車站呢?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

順着這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。

第二句:Can you show me Jin Shitan Park on the map?

你能在地圖上指給我金石灘公園在哪裏嗎?

A: Excuse me. Can you show me Jin Shitan Park on the map? I can't find it.

打擾一下,你能在地圖上指給我金石灘公園在哪裏嗎?我找不到了。

B: Well, let me see. Look, it's here.

嗯,讓我看看。瞧,在這兒。

  關於出去旅遊日常英語口語三

如何詢問現在所處地點

第一句:Excuse me. Can you tell me what street I’m on?

請問我這是在哪條街上?

A: Excuse me. Can you tell me what street I’m on?

請問我這是在哪條街上?

B: I'm not too sure.

我也不太清楚。

第二句:Do you know what this area is called?

你知道這是什麼地方嗎?

A: Do you know what this area is called?

你知道這是什麼地方嗎?

B: We are around the Drum Tower. Are you lost?

這是鼓樓附近。你迷路了嗎?

A: Yeah, I’m trying to get to the Temple of Heaven.

應該是。我要去天壇。

B: Really? That's quite a long way from here.

啊?那可有點兒遠。

  關於出去旅遊日常英語口語篇四

如何確認是否走錯

第一句:I'm not going in the right direction, am I?

我走的方向不對,是嗎?

A: Excuse me. I’m not going in the right direction to the police station, am I?

打擾了,我去警察局走的方向不對,是嗎?

B: I'm afraid you are lost.

恐怕你迷路了。

第二句:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

B: Boy, you are lost. Its across the town.

孩子,你是迷路了。它在城鎮的那頭。

A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the Museum?

哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?

B: You can take No. 24 bus here and then transfer to No. 53 bus to get there.

你可以在此乘坐24路公交車然後換乘53路公交車到那裏。

其他表達法:

Excuse me, how can I go to...

請問我如何才能到達......

Excuse me, but would you like to tell me the way to …

打擾了,你能告訴我去......的路嗎?

Excuse me, do you know how to get...

請問你知道去……的路怎麼走嗎?


看了“關於出去旅遊日常英語口語”的人還看了:

1.旅遊日常英語口語大全

2.國外旅行經常需要用到的英語口語

3.日常旅遊英語口語精選

4.出去旅遊常用英語口語

5.旅遊出行常用英語口語