當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於常用的旅遊英語口語

關於常用的旅遊英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.73K 次

英語作爲一門國際性語言,是世界科技進步、國家經濟發展與文化交流的必備工具,已成爲個人發展不可缺少的一項技能。小編精心收集了關於常用的旅遊英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

關於常用的旅遊英語口語
  關於常用的旅遊英語口語1

是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

i want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

i'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

i'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

where is the main area for restaurants?

這附近是否有中國餐廳?

is there a chinese restaurant around here?

這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

i'd like to have some local food.

最近的意大利餐廳在那裏?

where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

  關於常用的旅遊英語口語2

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。 What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種簽證? I have atourist visa.旅遊簽證。

Would you mind opening your suitcase?請把您的箱子打開,好嗎? Not atall. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?

OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申請單填好了嗎?No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。 Do youhave anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀? No. I havenothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。 How long are you going to stay here?您在這裏呆多久?

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。 Haveyou anything dutiable?您有應繳稅的東西嗎?

No, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。 Is thatall for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay inChina.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎? Do you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long businesstrip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than amonth.那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。

Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。

I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。

We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won'tbe disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

It was my please.榮幸之至。

  關於常用的旅遊英語口語3

And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let meunroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它打開。

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these charactersmean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the PalaceMuseum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and Ihad him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。

Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business,and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風! Thank youfor taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。 I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。Here's something for you.這有東西送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。 Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。 Have a niceflight.祝您一路順風。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。 Happylangings!一路順風!

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能爲您服務嗎?


看了“關於常用的旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.常用旅遊英語口語

2.常用的旅遊英語口語

3.常用旅遊英語口語大全

4.常用的旅遊英語口語精選

5.關於常用旅遊英語口語閱讀