當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務拜訪英語

商務拜訪英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

下面是本站小編整理的商務拜訪英語,歡迎大家閱讀!

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務拜訪英語

歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。

Welcome. Glad you could make it.

For example:

A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。

B: Thank you for asking us.謝謝你們的邀請。

我想會見負責採購的人。

I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

我想會見負責採購的人。

B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.

早安,我叫保羅•藍儂,負責本公司的採購部。

• in charge of 負責

我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?

Can I keep this brochure?

For example:

A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?

B: Of course.當然可以。

你們經營什麼呢?

What do you have?

For example:

A: What do you have? 你們經營什麼呢?

B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我們專門經營電鍋和電鑽。

你帶了樣品來嗎?

Do you have any samples with you?

For example:

A: Do you have any samples with you?你帶了樣品來嗎?

B: Yes. Here you are.有的。這就是。

• sample 樣品

你說你從事的行業是什麼?

What did you say your line of business is?

For example:

A: What did you say your line of business is?

你說你從事的行業是什麼?

B: Textiles.紡織品。

你願意看一下這個嗎?

Would you like to have a look at this one?

A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你願意看一下這個嗎?

B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,讓我看一下你的貨。

我要告辭了。

I must say good-bye.

For example:

A: I must say good-bye.我要告辭了。

B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.

下個星期我再跟您打個電話看看。

我想什麼時候去拜訪你。

I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.

對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

For example:

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什麼事能幫您嗎?

我來自BBS貿易公司。

I'm from BBS Trade Company.

For example:

A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我來自 BBS 貿易公司。

B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

歡迎光臨我們公司。我負責出口業務。

我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。

I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

For example:

A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations

with your corporation.

我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。

B: We'd be very glad to do so.我們很高興這樣做。

• establish business relation 建立業務關係

請問有何事?

Is there anything I can help you with?

For example:

A: Is there anything I can help you with?請問有何事?

B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.

我要見你們總經理,介紹我們的新產品。

我只是順便來看看你。

I just dropped in to say hello.

For example:

A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。裏邊請。

B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是順便來看看你。

• drop in順便拜訪

我希望不會耽誤你的工作。

I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.

您不忙嗎?

Aren't you busy?

For example:

A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙嗎?

B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一點兒也不忙。請進。

布萊克先生在家嗎?

Is Mr. Blake at home?

Is Mr. Blake in?

For example:

A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布萊克先生在家嗎?

B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。

請問貴姓?

Whom shall I announce?

What name shall I say?

你是想見張先生嗎?

Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?

For example:

A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想見張先生嗎?

B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的話。

我有重要的事情談。

I've got something very important to talk about.

我相信我們從前沒見過面。

I don't believe we've met before.

For example:

A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我們從前沒見過面。

B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是沒有。

關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?

Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

For example:

A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?

B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.

事實上,幫我們做採購的那位女士正在開會。

您一向好嗎?

How have you been?

For example:

A: How have you been? 您一向好嗎?

B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝。那您呢?

看起來我們有很多共同之處。

It seems that we have a lot in common.

For example:

A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起來我們有很多共同之處。

B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.

是的。我們應該找個時間聚聚,一起吃午餐。

• in common共同之處

要麻煩您時,我會記得您。

I just might take you up on that.

For example:

A: If you need anything else,just let me know.

如果您要什麼的話,請告訴我。

B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.

謝謝。要麻煩您時,我會記得您。

我有一個很好的產品想要給您看一看。

I have a very exciting new product to show you.

您好。您看起來很面熟。

Hello. You look familiar.

For example:

A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起來很面熟。

B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。

您不用自我介紹。

No need to introduce yourself.

For example:

A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,

王先生,我是NHK電視臺的白雪。

B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.

您不用自我介紹。我在電視上經常看到您。

他告訴過我您會來拜訪。

He told me you would be calling.

For example:

A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.

我的名字是林南茜。是吳先生介紹我來的。

B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.

是的。他告訴過我您會來拜訪。

這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。

I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

For example:

A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。

B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接羅勃特的位置?

我一直盼望着這次旅行,真感謝您的邀請。

I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.