當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語常用句型盤點

商務英語常用句型盤點

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67K 次

商務英語的學習是需要不斷積累的,不僅僅是詞彙的積累,還要多積累一些句子,只有這樣才能夠更好更快的提升。今天我們爲大家整理了商務英語常用句型盤點,歡迎大家閱讀了解。

商務英語常用句型盤點

【商務英語常用句型】函電篇

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有勞貴方,不勝感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方將不遺餘力爲貴方效勞。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我們藉此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最爲優惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。

【商務英語常用句型二】登機篇

1.I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2.I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3.I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

4.I won’t check this baggage

這件行李我不託運。

5.I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飛機前部。

6.I missed my train.

我未趕上火車。

7.I haven’t nothing to declare.

我沒有要申報的東西。

8.It’s all personal effects.

這些東西都是我私人用的。

9.I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

10.I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。

11.We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。

12.I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要買一張優待票代替。

13.I’d like a refund on this ticket.

14.I’d like to have a seat by the window.

我要一個靠窗的`座位。

15.You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

16.We have only one a day for New York.

到紐約的一天只有一班。

17.Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部滿了。

18.I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

19.The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班機號碼是9月5日AK708。

20.There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10點半有班機。

【商務英語常用句型三】信函篇

1.We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

關於上週本公司通過電話給您的報價, 我們特予以確認。

2.We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

茲確認我們5月3日所發函並告知您發來的貨物已如期到達。

3.I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

茲確認已收到"O"號輪船送來的貨物, 現寄去550美元的支票一張。請查取。

4.Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

茲確認我上星期致您函, 請及早約定與我方代表面談的日期。

5.Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

茲確認本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提單。請查收。

6.We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

茲確認昨天致您的信並欣告今天我們已給你們開出匯票。

7.We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

茲確認您昨天向我們提出的訂單。承惠顧非常欣慰。

8.Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

您對我公司所提訂單, 請務必於明天下午三時前來電確認。

9.In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

謹確認今日電報, 非常遺撼, 該工廠於昨夜被毀於火。

10.Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

爲確認今早電話中所訂貨物, 請寄來訂貨單。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語常用句型盤點,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。常用句型有很多,大家只有不斷的積累,日積月累,才能夠學好商務英語,並在考試中順利通過。