當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第7期:電話事務

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第7期:電話事務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

Conversation 1

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">巧嘴祕書情景對話 第7期:電話事務
會話 1

A:Hello,ABC Company.

A:您好,ABC公司

B:Hello,could I speak to Mr. Wang,please?

B:您好,能讓王先生接電話嗎?

A:I am sorry. He's out in a meeting now. Could I ask who is call-ing?

A:很抱歉,他現在正出席一個會議,請問您是哪位?

B:This is h of XYZ Company. When will he be back?

B:我是XYZ公司的史密斯先生,他什麼時候回來?

A:He'll be back at about five in the afternoon. Could I take a message?

A:他大約今天下午五點回來,要留言嗎?

B:Yes. Please tell him I called and ask him to return my call as soon as possible. It's about the PPT contract.

B:是的,請告訴他我給他打電話了,並讓他儘快給我回電 話,是關於PPT合同的。

A:All right,Mr. Smith. I'll be sure he gets your message.

A:好的,史密斯先生,我會轉達給他的。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:Drexler,may I help you?

A:德瑞斯勒公司。我能爲你效勞嗎?

B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr. Baker.

B:我想請貝克先生聽電話。

A:May I ask who's calling?

A:請問你是誰?

B:This is Mr. Stewart,his accountant.

B:我是他的會計師史圖爾特先生。

A:Please hold. I'll tell him you're calling. (To Mr. Baker)Sir,art is on the phone. Do you wish to talk to him?

A:請稍等,我告訴他你打電話來。(對貝克先生說)先生, 史圖爾特先生找你。你要跟他說話嗎?

C:Yes,of course. Put him through.

C:當然,請接進來。