巧嘴祕書情景對話 第12期:安排商務旅行
Unit 13
第十三單元
Conversation 1
會話 1
A:Mr. Wang, I've had scheduled for your two days stay in Shanghai. You can make some changes if it does not suit you.
A:王先生,我爲你在上海兩天的逗留作了安排。如果你覺得不合適的話,可以作些變動。
B:All right. Please read it to me.
B:好的,請念給我聽聽。
A:On Friday morning, ,the director of Shanghai Research Institute,will visit you at the hotel. In the afternoon,you will discuss some problems with Mr. Yang,vice manager of computer corporation.
A:星期五上午,上海研究所所長王先生會來飯店拜訪你。下午你將和電腦公司副經理楊先生討論一些問題。
B:Very good.
B:很好。
A:On Saturday,you'll leave the hotel for sightseeing. Miss Lu will be your guide.
A:星期六,你將離開飯店去觀光。盧小姐是你的導遊。
B:Oh,thafs great.
B:噢,太棒了。
Conversation 2
會話 2
A:Mr. Jackson,I've drafted a schedule for your business trip next week. You may have a look.
A:傑克遜先生,我爲你下週的商務旅行作了一下安排。你可以看一下。
B:Oh, great! Let 's discuss it together. Now,when am I off then ?
B:噢,好的!我們一起討論一下吧。那麼,我什麼時候離開?
A:You're leaving on Tuesday morning.
A:你星期二上午離開。
B:What time exactly?
B:到底什麼時候?
A:Your flight takes off at 8:10 a. m. And you arrive in Shanghai at 10:40. Mr. Yang is meeting you at the airport. Wednesday's a busy day. You're attending the conference in the morning and in the afternoon you're going to the exhibition.
A:你的飛機上午8點10分起飛,10點40分到達上海。 楊先生會在機場接你。星期三是忙碌的一天。你上午參加會議,下午去展覽會。
B:Oh,am I seeing Mr. Li?
B:噢,我見李先生嗎?
A:Yes,you're seeing him on Thursday. You're inspecting the factory in the morning and having dinner with him in the evening.
A:是的,你星期四見他。你上午視察工廠,晚上與他一起吃晚餐。 "
B:I've got a schedule!
B:行程真滿。
A:Oh, that's not everything. You're free on Friday and then on Saturday you're catching the 9 o'clock plane back to Guangzhou.
A:噢,這還不是所有的事。你星期五有空,星期六你乘9點鐘的飛機回廣州。