當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:議價

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:議價

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.06W 次

第65期:議價

Now what about the price?
現在談談價格如何?

A:Now what about the price?
A:現在談談價格如何?
B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
B:這是一份價格單。如果你大量訂購的話,我們給予10%的折扣。

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:議價

Any chance for making it lower?
有可能再降一點兒嗎?

A:Any chance for making it lower?
A:有可能再降一點兒嗎?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:對不起,沒有可能。

We can’t make any further concession.
我們不能再讓了。

A:We can't make any further concession.
A:我們不能再讓了。
B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
B:如果是這樣的話,我們公司將取消這筆交易。

How about 5% off?
減5個百分點怎麼樣?

A:How about 5% off?
A:減5個百分點怎麼樣?
B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
B:爲了達成貿易,我接受。

This is really a bargain.
這才叫價格低廉。

I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。

A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
A:如果你能增加數量,我們可以保持在原來的價格水平上。
B:What quantity are you talking about?
B:你說的是多大的數量?

You price is much too high.
我發現你們的報價太高了。

A:You price is much too high.
A:我發現你們的報價太高了。
B:But that’s the prevailing price.
B:但那是現行的價格呀。
much too
太...

Could you accept our last price?
你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?

A:Could you accept our last price?
A:你們能接受我們上次的報價嗎?
B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
B:不能。現在也是不能接受的。

Sorry,it is my lowest.
對不起,這是我的最低價

A: is my lowest.
A:對不起,這是我的最低價。
B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
B:好吧,但是,貨款必須全部一次付清。

I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。

A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
A:我有把握地說,我們的價格在目前是再公平不過了。
B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
B:實際上,我已經收到了比你們價格低的報價。

I can safely say…
我有把握地說……

I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
我認爲把價格維持在低價真是明智之舉。

What about quantity discount and cash discount?
數量折扣和現金折扣呢?

A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
A:數量折扣和現金折扣呢?
B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
B:我們對於50噸以上的訂單給打20%的數量折扣。

What is the price for this item?
價格是多少?

A:What is the price for this item?
A:價格是多少?
B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
B:我們開的毛價是每件羊毛衫27.5英鎊,包括運費在內。

Do you allow any trade discount?
你們給行業折扣嗎?

Are they exempt from VAT?
這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?

A:Are they exempt from VAT?
B:這些貨免除增值稅了嗎?
B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
B:是的,我要指出的是這個價格在4周內有效。
VAT = Value-Added Tax
增值稅

How come the prices are so low?
價格怎麼這麼低?

A:How come the prices are so low?
A:價格怎麼這麼低?
B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
B:實際上這些是一家倒閉商家的庫存商品。

Do you allow cash discount?
你們有現金折扣嗎?

A:Dou you allow cash discount?
A:你們有現金折扣嗎?
B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
B:一個月內付款我們打3%的現金折扣。

I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點兒。

A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
A:很抱歉,您的價錢還是偏高了點。
B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
B:那在價格方面我多少可以跟您談一下。
What's your bottom line price?

What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
您價格的底線是多少?

A:What’s your bottom line price?
A:您價格的底線是多少?
B:Well,make me an offer.
B:這樣吧,您出個價。

The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
我最高可以出4500美元。

A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
A:我最高可以出4500美元。
B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
B:我最低能夠接受的大概是5000美元。

Would you give me a discount?
您願不願意打個折扣呢?

A:Would you give me a discount?
A:您願不願意打個折扣呢?
B:We might be able to work that out.
A:我們或許可以商量。

How much are you thinking for each case?
您想一箱多少錢?

A:How much are you thinking for each case?
A:您想一箱多少錢?
B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.
B:大概在 30 塊錢左右吧。

I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.
我不認爲還有降價的空間。

A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.
A:我不認爲還有降價的空間。
B:I still think we’re a little high on price.
B:我想我們的價格還是有點偏高。

Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
我如果大量採購有沒有優惠?

A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
A:我如果大量採購有沒有優惠?
B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.
B:對不起,不論您買多少,我們都是一樣的折扣。
I am willing to drop the price a little.
我願意把價錢降低_點。
If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.
要是您想把買賣做成的話,請趕快出個價錢。

This is as low as I can go on the price.
這個價錢是我能夠出的最低價了。

A:This is as low as I can go on the price.
A:這個價錢是我能夠出的最低價了。
B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.
B:這樣的話,我想我必須要接受了。
If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.
只要能在那個數字上面多加一點兒,我想我們就可以成交。

After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
經過一番考慮之後,我們決定接受您的價格。

A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
A:經過一番考慮之後,我們決定接受您的價格。
B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.
B:很感謝。您不會後悔的。

We finally decided to take your offer.
我們終於決定接受您的價格。

A:We finally decided to take your offer.
A:我們終於決定接受您的價格。
B:Thanks for reconsidering.
B:對於您的再考慮,我們很感激。

We humped our offer up a little.
我們把出價提高了點兒。

A:We humped our offer up a little.
A:我們把出價提高了點兒。
B:Well get back with you tomorrow.
B:我明天再給您答覆。
hump (vt.)
提高

If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能把價格降低些,我現在就訂貨。

A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
A:如果您能把價格降低些,我現在就訂貨。
B:This price of yours is out of the question.
B:降價是不可能的。
on the spot
當場

I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
希望你再考慮考慮。

A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
A:希望你再考慮考慮。
B:We have do discuss the problem later.
B:我們只好下次再討論這個問題了。

The price of this article has soared up since last year.
自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。

A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
A:自去年開始這種商品的價格猛漲。
B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
B:我明白,但我還是不能接受這個報價。
soar up
劇增,高漲

Do you think the price is reasonable?
您覺得這個價格合適嗎?

A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
A:您覺得這個價格合適嗎?
B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
B:不合適。價格太高了。

Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?

A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
A:這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?
B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
B:沒錯,但是這些價格同樣也適用於海外顧客。

I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。

A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
A:我可以降價至40美元,這已經是最低價了。
B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
B:這樣會好一點兒。讓我們暫定在40美元,再評估看看。

This is a fair market price.
這是個公道的市場價格。

A:The price you offer is too high.
A:這個價格太高。
B:This is a fair market price.
B:這是個公道的市場價格。
We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
我們給您的報價和我們給國內的報價基準是相同的。

Your price is rather out of line.
你方價格與行情不符。

A:Your price is rather out of line..
A:你方價格與行情不符。
B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
B:我們的價格低於國際市場上的同類產品。
out of line
不一致,不協調

Hope you can make more efforts.
希望你再努力努力。

A:Hope you can make more efforts.
A:希望你再努力努力。
B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
B:這樣如何?我們再減3%。這可是我們的最低價了。

Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
讓我們採取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。

A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
A:讓我們採取折衷的辦法均攤差額吧。
B:All right,that's a deal.
B:好的。這樣就算成交。

That is out of my expectation.
這出乎我的意料。

A:That is out of my expectation.
A:這出乎我的意料。
B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
B:我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
我是來討論降價的事。

A:What can I do for you?
A:有什麼可以效勞的?
B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
B:我是來討論降價的事。

For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
對於出口,價格有點兒偏高。

Your price is by far the highest.
到現在爲止,你的報價是最高的。

A:Your price is by far the highest.
A:到現在爲止,你的報價是最高的。
B:It is the quality that counts.
B:它以質量取勝。

We can’t make any further concessions.
我們不可能再讓了。

A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
A:你們的價格那麼高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。
B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
B:這是我方的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
很高興我們談妥了價格。

A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
A:爲了與你方繼續保持良好的業務關係,我們接受。
B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
B:很高興我們談妥了價格。

What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?

A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
A:你們心目中的可行性價格是多少?
B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
B:你比其他競爭對手至少多要價5%。
I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
我認爲雙方堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
爲了達成交易,我認爲至少要減價10%。

A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
A:爲了達成交易,我認爲至少要減價10%。
B:To get business under way, we take your price.
B:爲了成交,我們接受你方的價格。