當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第178期:怎樣提出公路運輸

商務口語天天說 第178期:怎樣提出公路運輸

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

星級典句:

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第178期:怎樣提出公路運輸

第一句:Can you have them sent by railway?
能採用陸運方式嗎?

A: Transportation by air is too expensive.
空運太貴了。
B: Can you have them sent by railway?
能採用陸運方式嗎?
A: We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by road.
我們認爲次貨不適合用陸運方式運輸。

第二句:We would prefer to have goods carried by road but not by railway.
我們用公路運輸而不用鐵路。

A: You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。
B: It's nice of you to say that.
您這麼說真是太好了。
A: So what's your choice?
那你們打算用什麼運輸方式?
B: We should prefer to have goods carried by road but not by railway.
我們用公路運輸而不是鐵路。

其他表達法:

We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我們已經安排用火車運輸你們所需的大米。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我們認爲聯運貨物十分必要。

託運人或收貨人的代表人或委託的代理人辦理貨物的託運、領取、變更或履行其他權利、義務時,應向車站提出委託書或證明委託的介紹信。