當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於商務英語的口語對話

關於商務英語的口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.28K 次

英語考試就要開始咯,趕快複習起來吧,小編今天就給大家分享一下商務英語,希望對各位考生有幫助

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於商務英語的口語對話

  退貨

詢問意見

乘車所遇事故

Please bring me some medicine for airsickness.

暈機

乘飛機所遇事故

Am I on the right train to Chicago?

交通事故

坐火車

I was involved in a traffic accident.

交通違章

遇到交通事故

丟東西

My passport is missing.

護照丟了

遭攻擊

手機沒電

  情緒

You can hear this

You can hear this

I didn't realize it was so difficult.

我沒意識到會這麼難.

Why do you look so depressed?

你怎麼看起來這麼消沉?

The trouble with me is that I can't speak the language well.

我的煩惱是我說不好這門語言.

Do you mean I still have hope?

你的意思是我還有希望?

What do you think of the acting of the two main characters in the film?

你覺得電影裏兩個主人公的演技怎麼樣?

You can speak this

You can speak this

Don't worry. .

不要擔心.

Don't be so upset. Everything will be OK.

別這麼發愁了,一切都會好起來的.

It was so unexpected!

太突然了!

Practice makes perfect.

熟能生巧.

Can you tell me where the secret is?

你能告訴我祕密何在嗎?

I don't see anything wrong in what I said.

我沒有發現我說錯了什麼.

I was told your boss is a very hot-tempered man.

我聽說你的老闆是個脾氣暴躁的人.

You're all wet, actually.

你搞錯了

Failure is the mother of success.

失敗是成功之母.

You should have asked for my opinion before you do it.

做事之前應該先徵求我的意見.

I apologize for my rudeness.

我很粗魯,我道歉.

It matches your scarf perfectly.

它和你的圍巾很相配.

I was wondering how it would go over.

我不知道是怎麼成功的.

It's incredible. It's so cheap!

難以置信,太便宜了!

I consider the hero's acting is inferior to the heroine's.

我覺得男主人公不如女主人公演得好.

  陪同客戶

我想做一個簡短的介紹。

A: Good morning, ladies and gentleman! First of all, I would like to make a brief introduction. The Sun Island is a three-star hotel, located in the north of Harbin. The hotel started in early 1990 and has been doing well since then. We had a net profit of one million US dollars last year.

早上好,女士們,先生們!首先,我想做一個簡短的介紹。太陽島賓館是一家三星級賓館,坐落在哈爾濱的北部。賓館於20世紀90年代初開始營業,迄今經驗狀況良好。去年,我們的淨利潤爲100萬美元。

B: How can you achieve this when Harbin has so many five-star hotels?

哈爾濱五星級賓館那麼多,你們是如何取得這個成績的?

I heard about your company often. Your company is well-known all over the world.

我常聽 說有關貴公司的事。

When was your company founded?

貴公司是何時創立的?

Our company was established in 1913 as the first joint-venture company with a Western partner. Our company will soon celebrate its ninetieth anniversary.

我們的公司建於 1913年,是第一家與西方 夥伴合資的公司。我們的公司不久就要慶祝90週年慶典。

Do you know who is the founder of Blue Print?

你知道藍圖公司創始人是誰嗎?

What was initially produced at that time?

當初是製造什麼產品呢?