當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 實用出國旅遊實用英語口語

實用出國旅遊實用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.53K 次

下面是本站小編整理的實用出國旅遊實用英語口語,希望對大家有幫助。

padding-bottom: 135.31%;">實用出國旅遊實用英語口語

  一、基本語彙篇

謝謝!—— Thank you.

多謝!-- Thanks a lot.

對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me..

需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.

謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.

無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you!

初次見面問好。—— How do you do!

很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?

請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?

我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure to meet you.

很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.

這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

玩得快樂--Have a good time.

祝你好運。—— Good luck.

我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎麼了?—— What's the matter?

糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

我真爲你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

  二、問路篇

1、方向

East 東

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去

There 那 兒

Front 前 方

Back 後 方

Side 側 旁

Before 之 前

After 之 後

First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路

2、請問如何前往 ...

Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

How do I get to the airport? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?

How do I get to the bus station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?

How do I get to the metro station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?

( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the subway station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?

( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the underground station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?

( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the train station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?

How do I get to the hotel XXX? 請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

How do I get to the police station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

How do I get to the post office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?

How do I get to the tourist information office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?

3、請問附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?

Is there a baker near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?

Is there a bank near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?

Is there a bar near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?

Is there a bus stop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?

Is there a cafe near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?

Is there a cake shop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?

Is there a change bureau near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店

Is there a chemist's near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?

Is there a department store near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司

Is there a disco near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?

Is there a hospital nearby? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?

Is there a night club near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?

Is there a post box near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?

Is there a public toilet near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?

Is there a restaurant near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?

Is there a telephone near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 電 話 ?

Is there a travel agent near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 旅 遊 社 ?

Is there a youth hostel near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?

  三、住宿篇

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。 I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我在臺北已預訂房間。 I made a reservation in Taipei.

我想要一間安靜一點的房間。 I'd like a quiet room.

我想要樓上的房間。 I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

隨時都有熱水供應嗎? Is hot water available any time?

我可以看一看房間嗎? May I see the room?

是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

我要訂這間房間。 I'll take this room.

麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。Would you fill in this registration form?

這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?  Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

是否可代爲保管貴重物品? Could you keep my valuables?

餐廳在那兒? Where is the dining room?

餐廳幾點開始營業? What time does the dining room open?

早餐幾點開始供應? What time can I have breakfast?

旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可在此購買觀光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

最近的地鐵站在那裏? Where is the nearest subway station?

  四、餐廳點餐篇

請給我菜單。May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜單?Do you have a menu in chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐廳有些什麼餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否讓我看看酒單? May I see the wine list?

我可以點杯酒嗎?May I order a glass of wine?

餐廳有那幾類酒?What kind of wine do you have?

我想點當地出產的酒。I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法國紅酒。 I'd like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建議一些不錯的酒?Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以點餐了嗎? May I order,please?

餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?What is the specialty of the house?

餐廳有今日特餐嗎?Do you have today's special?

我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在節食中。 I'm on a diet.

我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐廳是否有供應素食餐?Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹調?How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.