當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國在外旅遊,你一定要知道的最爲實用的英語口語句子

出國在外旅遊,你一定要知道的最爲實用的英語口語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

出國在外旅遊,你一定要知道的英語口語句子,不知道的話我們在旅遊途中會比較麻煩哦,接下來就讓我們一起來學習一下吧。

出國在外旅遊,你一定要知道的最爲實用的英語口語句子

inside the Information Center.到服務中心去。

tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.跟他們說你要參加到峽谷裏去的旅遊團。

pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那兒付錢。我帶的下一個團就是要下去的。回見!

d you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣?

you ever been there?你去過那兒嗎?

it true that it's full of wonders there?那裏充滿了奇異的景觀,是真的嗎?

was it built?它是什麼時候建造的?

d you give me some information on your European tours?你可以給我一些你們經辦的有關歐洲旅行的資料嗎?

pleasure.好的。

have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我們有幾套歐洲旅遊計劃選擇,時間從10天到3個星期。

11.I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有興趣在聖誕節前後去玩10天。

12.I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.我們一個10天的旅行團還有空位,12月24號離開紐約。

is the cost?費用是多少?

price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日遊每人只要1088美元。這個費用包括來回機票。

sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.聽起來價錢還算公道。讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。

. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖太久,否則會訂滿的。

I have a bus map, please?請給我一份公共汽車路線圖好嗎?

I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我會到一個書報亭去看看。

19.I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.我想要知道你們辦的有關蜜月旅行計劃。

e are we now?我們現在是在什麼地方呢?

21.I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我們完全迷路了。

, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察過來了,我們去問問他。

. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。對不起,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?

, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你們就在第五街的蔬菜市場裏。

e would you like to go?你們要去哪裏呢?

se me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.對不起,警官。我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路。

the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右邊這條路,一直朝前走,只要五分鐘的時間你就到了。

k you.謝謝您。

29.I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪兒可以坐公交車?

30.I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火車站,您能帶我去嗎?

e's this place in the map?這裏在地圖的哪個位置?

this the right way to the station?往車站走這條路對嗎?

can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜來登賓館怎麼走?

ome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?歡迎來中國。我可以看一下您的入境申請報表嗎?

. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。

type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種簽證?

39.I have a tourist visa.旅遊簽證。

d you mind opening your suitcase?請把您的箱子打開,好嗎?

at all. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

d you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?

. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。

you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申請單填好了嗎?

. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。

you have anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀?

. I have nothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。

long are you going to stay here?您在這裏呆多久?

t one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只售光旅遊。

you anything dutiable?您有應繳稅的東西嗎?

, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。

that all for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?

, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎?

you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

d you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?

se have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

59.I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

60.I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。

, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。

63.I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。

hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。

65.I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

66.I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

was my please.榮幸之至。

I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它打開。

is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

75.I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。

't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

ks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!

k you for taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。

83.I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。

's something for you.這有東西送你。

se accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。

a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。

a nice flight.祝您一路順風。

care on your way back.回程保重了。

y langings!一路順風!