當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 銷售行業必備的英語口語知識帶翻譯

銷售行業必備的英語口語知識帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

銷售行業也是需要熟悉一些英語口語的,難免會有外國的顧客進行交易。下面是本站小編整理的銷售行業必備的英語口語,以供大家學習參考。

銷售行業必備的英語口語知識帶翻譯
  銷售行業必備的英語口語

T-shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.

貴國的T恤在我國東部市場很暢銷。

all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.

我們都知道中國拖鞋因價廉物美而暢銷於你方市場。

product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

該貨成爲暢銷貨已經將近1年了。

e is a good market for these articles.

這些商品暢銷。

e is a poor market for these articles.

這些商品滯銷。

e is no market for these articles.

這些商品無銷路。

bicycles find a ready market here.

你們的自行車在此地銷路很好。

talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他們詳細地討論了怎樣增加你方產品的銷售。

se furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

由於對此貨物的需求將不斷增加,請提前補充貨源。

are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他們正在盡最大努力以打開銷路。

demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

我們對該產品的需求正在穩步地增長。

are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

根據你地的市場情況,我們確信今年你們有望銷得更好。

ing has a close bearing on sales.

包裝對產品的銷路有很大關係。

are trying to find a market for this article.

我們正在努力爲此項商品找銷路。

regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我們很抱歉不能爲此項商品找到銷路。

rding to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

根據我們的經驗,這些手工藝品在日本銷路很好。

can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

等你們全面瞭解我們產品銷售可能性之後,我們再進一步細談。

rding to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

據你估計,你能完成的最大年銷售量是多少呢?

market situation is not known to us.

我們還不瞭解市場情況。

market still has great potential.

你們的市場仍有很大潛力。

e are only a few unsold pieces.

只有幾件商品未售出。

  銷售英語對話:怎麼利用網站來促進銷售

AWhat's the news on our website? How effective do you think it is from a marketing standpoint?

我們網站上有什麼新聞?從銷售的角度來看,你認爲怎麼有成效?

BWe've been able to survey and track some of the information of our website users through some cookie technology, and it's surprising to see the results.

一直以來我們能夠利用小條信息技術調查和追蹤一些網站使用者的信息,令人驚訝的是我們看到了成效.

AWhat kinds of hits are we getting on our company's website?

點擊我們公司網站的都是些什麼人?

BFrom the numbers, it seems nearly half of the visitors who stumble onto our page pick up the link not from network browsers or search engines, but from our circular insert. That means our consumers are purposefully and actively seeking information about our products and services through the web format. Based on these findings, I am completely convinced the internet is the marketing power of the future!

從數字上看,好像偶然找到我們網站的用戶中有接近一半的人不是通過網絡瀏覽器或搜索引擎找到這個鏈接的,而是從我們的循環嵌入進去的.這就是說我們的消費者是有目的,而且主動通過網頁格式查找我們的產品和服務信息,根據這些發現,我完全確信互聯網是未來的銷售動力.

AYou really think that many people turn to the internet to find product about the old standbys of word mouth and print media?

你真的認爲許多人上網時爲了查找產品信息嗎?那過去用的口頭傳播和印刷媒體那些宣傳手段呢?

BWell, these mediums are still important.... they aren't a thing of the I think they might be less important now than in the past. The technology age has arrived!

哎,這些媒介還是很重要的...他們還不是過時的東西...但我認爲與過去相比他們可能沒那麼重要了.技術時代已經到來了!

  銷售英語對話:應聘銷售人員

AI see by your resume that you have been working?

你的簡歷上說你一直在工作嗎?

BYes, I have worked for four years with a Canadian Company.

是的,我在一家加拿大公司工作過4年。

ATell me what you know about our company, please.

請說說你對我們公司的瞭解。

BWell, Mark Smith, who was the first president, founded the company in Ottawa in 1955. It has 1.5 billion dollars in employs 8,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in Canada.

好的,1955年Mark Smith首任董事長在渥太華成立了公司。資本額爲15億加元,有8,000員工, 是加拿大同行業中最大的公司。

AWhat do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

關於本公司的產品和市場份額,你知道些什麼?

BYour company's products are mostly marketed in Canada and the United States, but particularly have sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

貴公司的產品主要在加拿大和美國市場銷售,但在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。

AWhat made you decide to change your job?

你爲什麼決定換工作?

BBecause I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因爲我想換一下工作環境,迎接新挑戰。

ADo you like this job?

你喜歡這份工作嗎?

BYes, I like it very much.

我很喜歡。

AWhat do you think is the most important qualification for a salesperson?

你認爲對一個銷售員來說最重要的是什麼?

BI think it is confidence in himself and his products.

我認爲是對他自己和對他產品的自信。

AI agree with you. Do you have any questions to ask about this job?

我贊成。對這份工作,你有什麼問題要問嗎?

BYes, I'd like to know something about the salary.

有,我想知道薪水如何?

AI think the starting salary for a salesperson is between 1,500 - 2,000 Yuan. But the specific number will be determined according to your sales.

我想起薪是1500-2000元,但具體數目將根據你的銷售情況來定。

BWhen can I get the final decision?

我什麼時候能知道最終結果呢?

AWe cannot reach a final decision until we have talked to all of the other five applicants. Anyhow, we'll contact you within this month. All right. Nice meeting you. Good-bye.

我們只有和其他五位應聘者都談過之後才能做出最後決定。但無論如何,我們會在一個月之內聯繫你的。好的,非常高興見到你,再見。

BNice meeting you, too. Good-bye.

我也非常高興見到你,再見。

>>>下一頁更多“銷售英語對話帶翻譯”
  銷售英語對話:馬裏蘭州政府還要收取5%的銷售稅

AI’d like to buy these shoes.

我想買這雙鞋。

BO.K. Let me see. That will be $104.99.

好的,讓我看看。104美元99美分。

AThe price tag says $99.99.

但是價格標籤上面寫着99美元99美分。

BYes, miss, but there is a five percent sales tax in Maryland.

是的,小姐。但是在馬里蘭還要收取5%的銷售稅。

AOh, of course. How silly of me to forget.

噢,當然。我真是蠢,竟然忘了。

BNo problem. How would you like to pay for these?

沒關係。你如何支付呢?

AI think I have the cash. Let me check. Yes, here you are.

我想我可以付現金吧。讓我看看。是的,給你。

B$110.00, your change is $5.01. Thanks very much.

110美元,找回您5美元1美分。非常感謝。

AThank you.

謝謝你。

  銷售英語對話:公司銷售額打破了紀錄

ADid you see the information on sales for last year? The sales review was made at our last board meeting. There's a great news for our shareholders.

去年的銷售情況你看了嗎?我們上次的董事會上檢查了一下銷售情況.我們的股東要有好消息聽了.

BYeah, I went over the figures this morning. We're finally started making money again!

是的,今天早上我看了一下數字.我們終於又開始掙錢了.

AWe've never sold this much before, our growth this year has been phenomenal. We have captured 8% of the market, up from last year by 120%. Our strategy is working!

以前我們從來沒有賣過那麼多產品,今年我們的發展勢頭一直很不錯.我們已佔領了市場的8個百分點,比去年上升120%. 我們的銷售策略起作用了.

Bnot only our annual sales brake a record, but our month by month earnings exceeded our forecast as well. After a two-year slump, we finally back in the black.

不但我們的年銷售額打破了紀錄,而且我們的月收入也超出了我們的預想.蕭條了兩年之後,我們終於又盈利了.

AThe company's performance has improved since Wallace became president. He's made our little business into a real lucrative operation. Products are selling like hotcakes.

自從華萊士任董事長以來,公司的經營狀況已大有好轉.他把我們的小公司經營成了一個真正的盈利公司.產品賣的非常火.

BI think our success is partly because of Wallace's contribution, and partly because of our new marketing strategy. Because of the new advertising campaign, we have become the top sellers in the field.

我想這些成功應該一半歸功於華萊士,一半歸功於我們的新銷售策略.由於發起了新的廣告運動,我們已經成了這一領域最棒的經銷商.

ALet's hope this stroke of good luck lasts. I hope we are over our financial difficulties for good.

希望這個好運能長久下去.希望我們永遠度過了財政困難時期.

BLet's hope it is!

讓我們充滿信心吧!

  銷售英語對話:我們明年要開始往美國銷售

ASo it looks like we start selling in the U.S. next year.

看起來我們明年要開始往美國銷售。

BDid Mr. Lin put you in charge of marketing?

林先生有讓你負責銷售嗎?

AHe's still not sure whether he wants to put me in charge,or whether he wants to hire an even if he hires an American, I'll probably be transferred to our American office.

他還沒有確定要讓我負責或是他想請一個美國人。但即使他請了一個美國人,我大概還是會被調到我們在美國的辦公室。

BWhere will it be?

會在哪裏?

AWe aren't sure yet. Maybe L.A. I think L.A. would be the best idea.

我們還不確定,可能在洛杉磯。我認爲洛杉磯會是最好的想法。

BIs it because of trade negotiations that we can start selling in the U.S.?

是因爲商業會談決議讓我們可以開始往美國銷售嗎?

AYes, the recent agreements between the two governments have changed we have the right to sell in America at a much lower 's going to be good. We can compete more directly with them.

是的,雙方政府之間的協議改變了所有的現況。現在我們銷售到美國的關稅已經減低。這樣就好了,我們可以更直接地來競爭了。

BGreat.

太好了。

AOur computers have a high level of quality can demonstrate it. And our prices will be I think it will really be worthwhile.

現在我們的計算機是有高水準的品質。我們可以參展,我們的價格會很好。所以我認爲這是值得做的。

BYou seem excited about it.

你看起來蠻興奮的。

AWell, you know I studied marketing in maybe the thought of going back there to promote our brand is kind of exciting to me.I'd love to be part of the team.

嗯,你知道我在美國念營銷。所以回到那裏展出我們的產品對我來說是很興奮的。我很高興能夠成爲這個隊上的一員。

BDo you honestly think we can compete though? All the computer giants are there.

老實說你真認爲我們能競爭嗎?有名氣的計算機公司都在那裏。

AYes, I do. I think we can compete. I think we can make a name for will be hard at first. But if we develop a good advertising campaign,I think we can break into the market.

是的,我認爲我們能競爭。我認爲我們可以成名。在開始的時候會比較難,但如果我們能夠運用好的廣告來造勢的話,我認爲我們可以進入這個市場。

BThe company will have to choose a good advertising then there's the problem of do we convince American buyers that our quality is good?

公司會選一個不錯的廣告公司。再來就是品質上的問題。我們要如何讓美國的買主確信我們的品質是好的?

AIt takes some use even if the quality is high,people won't accept a high tech product unless they recognize the recognition is crucial.

這是要花點時間的。因爲即使品質是很高除非他們記得那個品牌,否則大衆不會接受高科技的產品。品牌的確是很重要的。

BWell, I hope it all works out, John.I think if you're part of the team, things will go you know we'd all miss you here. So I won't say I'm happy to think that you're leaving.

嗯,我希望這是可行的,約翰。我認爲如果你能在這個隊上的話,就沒有問題。但你知道我們都很想念你,所以對於你的離開,我不會高興的。

AThat's very nice of you to if we set up an office there in the States, maybe you could try to become part of it.

很感謝你那麼說。但是我們能在美國有一間辦公室,或許你也可以成爲一份子。

BMe?No way.I'm dedicated to the company,but I'm not going to leave Taiwan.I'm happy here.

我?不可能。我的人奉獻給公司,但我是不會離開臺灣的。我在這兒很快樂。


猜你喜歡:

1.接待客戶常用英語口語

2.生活常用英語口語大全

3.110句商務常用英語口語

4.常用英語口語100句

5.外貿日常英語口語

6.精短英語常用口語200句