當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語——保險篇

外貿英語口語——保險篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.14K 次

下面是本站小編整理的外貿英語口語——保險篇,以供大家學習參考。

padding-bottom: 100%;">外貿英語口語——保險篇

I'm looking for insurance from your company.

我是到貴公司來投保的。

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。

After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

裝船後,我到保險公司去投保。

When should I go and have the tea insured?

我什麼時候將這批茶葉投保?

All right. Let's leave insurance now.

好吧,保險問題就談到這裏。

I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

我是來解釋這件保險的不幸事件的。

I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.

我該說你們已經糾正了我對保險的看法。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

這個問訊處爲顧客提供大量關於貨物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保險責任範圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。

The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

損失不包括在我方承保的範圍內。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

保險的範圍寫在基本保險單和各種險別的條款裏。

Please fill in the application form.

請填寫一下投保單。

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中國人民保險公司承保的險別有哪些?

What risks should be covered?

您看應該保哪些險?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

貴公司能爲我的這批貨保哪些險呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.

你最好先看看說明書,再決定保什麼險。

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.

這些險別適合你要投保的貨物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

請問根據你們常用的CIF價格條件,所保的究竟包括哪些險別?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

閱讀保險單上的“細則”對你是十分重要的,這樣就能知道你要買的保險包括哪些項目。

what is the insurance premium?

保險費是多少?

The premium is to be calculated in this way.

保險費是這樣計算的。

The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.

保險費總共是800美圓。

The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

保險費用按照貨物類別的具體情況會有所不同。

The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

我們所收取的費率是很有限的,當然,保險費用要根據投保範圍的大小而有所不同。

According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.

根據共同保險條款,保險人通常必須付全部費用的百分之二十。

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

這類險別的保險費率將根據貨物種類而定。

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

保險經紀人會開出承保各類貨物的各種險別的費用。

Can you give me an insurance rate?

您能給我一份保險率表嗎?

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

您能查一下瓷器的保險費率嗎?

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

你不僅要研究各種保險所標明的給予保險人的賠償費用,還要研究它的條件與限制,然後選出最適合你需要的一種。