當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 實用醫務英語:出院準備

實用醫務英語:出院準備

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.78W 次

下面是本站小編整理的實用醫務英語:出院準備,以供大家學習參考。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">實用醫務英語:出院準備

(D = 醫生 P = 病人 )

(D = doctor P = patient)

醫生:我已經給你做了最後一次檢查,一切正常,可以出院了。

D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.

病人:是嗎? 那太好了。

P: Is that so It's really good news.

醫生:你已經住了三星期醫院了,是嗎

D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you

病人:正好三星期。

P: Exactly 3 weeks.

醫生:這是你的出院證,我叫護士馬上到住院處取你的賬單。然後你就可以辦理出院手續了。

D: This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

病人:謝謝!出院後我應該做些什麼?有何建議?

P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion

醫生:首先精神不要太緊張,好好休息;第二,戒菸戒酒,加強營養;第三,洗澡時不要

刺激手術切口;最後,要定期來查空腹血糖和做心電圖檢查。

D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

病人:我會聽你的。

P: I'll follow what you say.

醫生:你的賬單來了。一共1600 元。你可以用現金,也可用支票付款

D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

病人:我想用支票付帳。

P: I will pay in cheque.

醫生:你沒遺忘什麼東西吧

D: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind

病人:我想沒有。真的非常感謝你們大家。

P: I don't think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

醫生:不用謝,這是我們的職責。

D: Don't mention it. That’s our job.

病人:我可以請教幾個關於鍛鍊的問題嗎

P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

醫生:當然可以。問吧。

D: By all means. Please go ahead.

病人:像我這種病人做哪種運動合適呢?

P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

醫生:做有氧運動如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活動就適合你,這些運動

可提高肌肉運氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and other endurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

病人:再次感謝你的建議和治療。

P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

Related sentence patterns

You can't return to your work right now.你不能馬上恢復工作。

Get much outdoor exercise.多做室外活動。

Keep a diet.飲食要有規律。

You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你後天就可以出院了。

The doctor has written a certificate for you 醫生已給你寫了出院證。

I really feel strong and fit.我真覺得有健康有強壯。

Have you got thinner since you fell ill 你生病以來瘦了沒有?

You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!明天你可以出院了,祝賀你!

All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. I'll always remember you.

這裏的醫生和護士都很好,我回記住你們的。

It is our responsibility.這是我們的職責。

The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

運動中不需要氧的就是無氧運動。

Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

比如舉重就是無氧運動,他需要短時間內用力屏氣,這種運動增強了肌肉的力量,加快了運動的速度。

I've benefited a lot from your advice.

與你交談我受益非淺。

Continue taking the medecine and come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.

繼續吃藥, 定期到醫院檢查,一旦病情惡化就馬上看醫生。