當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 醫務英語—掛號

醫務英語—掛號

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.73K 次

下面是本站小編整理的醫務英語—掛號,以供大家學習參考。

醫務英語—掛號

At the Registration Office

  對話3

Dialogue Three

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士: 好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.

單詞Words

registration n. 掛號

gender n.性別

address n. 住址

department n. 科,系,部門

register vi掛號

fee n. 費

lift n. 電梯

corridor n. 走道

  短語

  Phrases

run a high fever發高燒

as a matter of fact事實上

in that case 如果那樣

fill in 填寫

and things like that等等

register with 掛(某科)的號

had better 最好

take a lift坐電梯

make a left turn向左拐

  句子

Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem? 請問哪裏不舒服?

How long have you had the problem? 這種情況出現有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam? 請問我應該掛哪科?

You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好掛內科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

  相關單詞 (人體部位)

Related Words

blood vessel 血管

vein 靜脈

artery 動脈

capillary 毛細血管

nerve 神經

spinal marrow 脊髓

lung 肺

heart 心

diaphragm 隔膜

internal organs 內臟

stomach 胃

liver 肝臟

gallbladder 膽囊

pancreas 胰

spleen 脾

duodenum 十二指腸

small intestine 小腸

large intestine 大腸

caecum 盲腸

vermiform appendix 闌尾

rectum 直腸

anus 肛門

kidney 腎臟

bladder 膀胱

penis 陰莖

testicle 睾丸

scrotum, 陰囊

urethra 尿道

ovary 卵巢

womb 子宮

vagina 陰道

相關短語

Related Phrase

take someicine 服藥

feel sick 感到噁心

feel short of breath 覺得氣急

have noppetite 沒有胃口

have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困難

chronic disease 慢性病

suffer from an allergy 過敏

hear of 聽說

  相關表達方式 (詢問病情)

Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )

What seems to be the trouble?

你怎麼啦?

What seems to be the problem?

你怎麼啦?

What's troubling you?

你哪裏不舒服?

Wher does it hurt?

你哪裏不舒服?

In what way are you feeing sick?

你哪裏不舒服?

What seems to be bothering you?

你哪裏不舒服?

Tell me what your problem is?

你哪裏不舒服?

When did the pain start?

你什麼時候開始痛的?

Which tooth is troubling you?

你哪顆牙不好?

What hurts you?

你哪裏不舒服?

What's wrong with your ear?

你的耳朵怎麼了?

Since when have you been feeling like that?

什麼時候開始有這種感覺的?

How long have you had this trouble?

你得這病有多久了?

How long has it been this way?

這樣多久了?

What did you eat yesterday?

你昨天吃了什麼東西?

Have you take any medicine for it?

你吃過什麼藥嗎?

Do you feel tired?

你感覺疲倦嗎?

Are you feeling sick?

你感到噁心嗎?

Any vomitting?

有沒有嘔吐?

Are you feeling all right?

你感覺好嗎?

Are your bowels regular?

你的大便正常嗎?

Do you cough?

你咳嗽嗎?

Do you feel short of breath sometimes?

你有時覺得氣急嗎?

Do you have any appetite?

你吃東西有胃口嗎?

Do you have any difficulty breathing?

你呼吸有困難嗎?

Does it hurt?

你通不痛?

Did you have any pains here before?

你以前這兒痛過嗎?

Have you ever had this experience before?

你以前有過這種情況嗎?

Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?

你過去有沒有得過慢性病?

Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?

你以前聽沒聽說過你家裏人有誰得過慢性病?

How is your sleep?

你睡眠怎樣?

Is this cut still painful?

傷口還疼嗎?

Did you suffer from an allergy?

你有過敏史嗎?


醫務英語—掛號