當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 關於經典愛情英文詩歌欣賞

關於經典愛情英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

海枯石爛,至死不渝的愛情一直爲青年朋友們所向往。本站小編整理了關於經典愛情英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">關於經典愛情英文詩歌欣賞
  關於經典愛情英文詩歌篇一

我將你的心帶上

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我將你的心帶上

I carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

I am never without it

從未分離

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

I want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

I carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  關於經典愛情英文詩歌篇二

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

  關於經典愛情英文詩歌篇三

I Loved You

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,

The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

在我的心靈裏還沒有完全消失;

It burns so quietly within my soul,

但願它不會再去打擾你;

No longer should you feel distressed by it.

我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,

At times too jealous and at times too shy;

我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

God grant you find another who will love you

我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你

As tenderly and truthfully as I.

但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。


看了“關於經典愛情英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.英文愛情短詩

2.外國經典愛情詩歌欣賞

3.經典英文愛情詩

4.愛情經典詩歌欣賞

5.經典的愛情英文詩歌欣賞