當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 英語故事:老鼠嫁女兒大綱

英語故事:老鼠嫁女兒大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.44K 次

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
  很久很久以前,有一個老鼠爸爸

padding-bottom: 141.59%;">英語故事:老鼠嫁女兒

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
  他想要將他的女兒嫁給世界上最偉大的人

But, who was the greatest person in the world?
  但是,誰是世界上最偉大的人呢?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
  啊!是太陽!他一定是世界上最偉大的人

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
  老鼠爸爸就去找太陽說話

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
  哈囉!太陽先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”
  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
  什麼?我纔不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是雲

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
  只要他一出現,我就被遮住了

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
  老鼠爸爸就去找雲

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
  哈囉!雲先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”
  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
  什麼?我纔不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是風

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
  只要他一出現,我就被吹的遠遠的

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
  老鼠爸爸就去找風

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
  哈囉!風先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”
  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
  什麼?我纔不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是牆
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
  只要他一出現,我就被擋住了

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
  老鼠爸爸就去找牆

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
  哈囉!牆先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”
  你願意娶我的女兒嗎?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
  什麼?我纔不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的其實是你們!是老鼠!

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
  世界上最偉大的人…是老鼠?

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
  沒錯!世界上最偉大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你們一出現,我就被挖洞了!

The mouse father was very happy.
  老鼠爸爸好開心!

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
  他終於知道世界上最偉大的人了,就是老鼠。

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
  他決定要將自己的女兒嫁給隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。