當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語藝術笑話 > 英語笑話帶翻譯簡單的

英語笑話帶翻譯簡單的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.07W 次

笑話是幽默的一個屬概念 ,具有幽默的一切特徵。笑話是民族特有幽默的一種形式。小編精心收集了簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語笑話帶翻譯簡單的
  簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

Beef Sandwich

牛肉三明治

A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter.

有一名男子走近一家熟食店,在吃午餐的櫃檯旁選了一個位置。

"Give me corned beef sandwich,"he ordered.

他點餐時說:“給我來個醃牛肉三明治。”

"Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu,but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it ,like our midnight Special."

"菜單上沒有醃牛肉三 明治,但是我可以給你一個裏面有醃牛肉的三明治,像是我們的午夜特餐。”

"What's a Midnight Special?"

“午夜特餐是什麼?”

"A triple decker with corned beef,tongue,bologna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pockle and mayonnaise,on toasted raisin bread."

“有三層,裏面是醃牛肉、牛舌、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、 洋蔥、醃泡菜,還有美乃滋的三層烤葡萄乾麪包。…

"Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it to me on a plate?"

"你可不可以在兩片白麪包中間只放一片醃牛肉,裝在一個盤子上端給我吃?”

"Why,sure!"Then,turning to the sandwich man ,

“哦,當然可以。啦!”接着他就轉向製作三明治的人,

he sang out:"One Midnighet it one deck,hold the tongue,bolgna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pickle and mayonnaise,and make the raisin bread white,untoasted!"

大聲喊出:“一個午夜特餐。把它做一層就好,裏面不要加牛着、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、洋蔥、醃泡菜和美乃滋,把葡萄乾麪包做成白麪包,不要烤!”

  簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

Lawyer’s Advice

律師的忠告

A doctor and a lawyer were attending a cocktail party when the doctor was approached by aman who asked advice on how to hanle his ulcer.

有一位醫生和一位律師出席一場雞尾酒會,當時有一名男子走近這位醫生詢問有關如何處理他的潰瘍的忠告。

The doctor mumbled some medical advice,then turned to the lawyer and asked,

這位醫生就咕嚕咕嚕說了一些醫療上的忠告,然後轉向這位律師。

"How do you handled the situation when you are asked for advice during a social function?"

並問他:“當你在社交宴會場合中被人詢間忠告的時候,你都怎麼處理這個情形呢?”

"Just send an account for such advice" replied the lawyer.

這位律師回答說: “就寄出一張聽取忠告的賬單呀”。

On the next morning the doctor arrived at his surgery and issues the ulcer-stricken man a $50account.

下一天早上,這位醫生來到他的診療窒;開出一張五十元賬單給這名罹患潰瘍的男子。

That afternoon he received a $100 account from the lawyer.

而在那天下午他竟然就收到一張從律師那裏寄來的一百元賬單。

  簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

"What did you do?"asks the priest.

神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”

"I committed a murder."

“我犯了謀殺罪”

The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

神父問他: “你做了什麼?”

"I robbed six banks."

“我搶了六家銀行”

The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

" What did you do?" asks the priest,

神父問:“你做了什麼?”

"I broke the holy cup."

“我把聖盃打破了”。


看了“簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單的英文笑話帶翻譯

2.簡單英語小笑話12篇

3.簡單英語笑話帶翻譯

4.簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯

5.勵志簡單的英文笑話帶翻譯

6.簡單的英語笑話帶翻譯

7.英語笑話帶翻譯短一些