當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語藝術笑話 > 關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯

關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

冷笑話是近幾年出現的一個新詞,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。下面是本站小編精心收集的關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯
  關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯篇一

There was a guy in a bar, just looking at his drink.

一個男人坐在酒吧裏,看着自己的酒發呆。

He stayed like that for half an hour.

他這個樣子已經有半個小時了。

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steppedup next to him,took the drink from the guy, and drank it all down.

這時,一個好惹事的卡車司機走到他旁邊,從他手裏一把搶過酒杯,把酒喝了個精光。

The poor man started crying.

可憐的男人大哭起來。

The truck driver said, "Come on man, I was just joking.

卡車司機說,“拜託,哥們,我只是在和你開個玩笑。

Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying"

這樣吧,我再給你買一杯,我實在受不了看着一個大男人哭。”

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life.

“不,不是那樣的。今天是我這輩子最倒黴的日子。

First, I was late getting to my office.

首先,我上班遲到了,

My boss was outrageous, and fired me.

我的老闆是個蠻橫的傢伙,他把我炒了。

When I left the building to go to my car, I found out it was stolen.

當我離開辦公樓去取車時,發現我的車被偷了,

The police say they can do nothing.

警察卻說他們對此無能爲力。

I got a cab to return home,and when I left it,

於是我只好打車回家,下了車,

I remembered I left my wallet and credit cards there.

我發現錢包和信用卡都落在了車上,

The cab driver just drove away.

但那個出租車司機已經把車開走了。

When I got home, I found my wife in bed with the gardener.

我回到家,發現我老婆和園丁正在牀上鬼混。

I left home and came to this bar.

我離開家,來到這個酒吧。

And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life,you show up and drink mypoison"

而現在,正當我考慮要結束我的生命,你出現了,還喝了我的毒酒。”

  關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯篇二

A New Mum took her baby daughter to thesupermarket for the first time.

一個年輕的媽媽頭一回帶着她的寶貝女兒到超市買東西,

She dressed her in pink from head to toe.

她把小寶貝從頭到腳穿上粉紅色的衣服。

At the store, she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.

在商場,她把小女孩放在購物車裏,把買來的東西都推在孩子周圍。

At the checkout line a small boy and his mother were ahead of them.

付款臺前排隊時,一個小男孩和他媽媽正好排在她們前面。

The child was crying and begging for some special treat.

那個小男孩在哭,看上去在向他媽要着什麼東西,年輕的媽媽想,

He wants some candy or gumand his mother won't let him have any, she thought.

這個小孩一定是要糖果或是口香糖之類的玩意兒,而他媽媽又不給,所以才鬧得這麼厲害。

Then she heard his mother's reply.

然而就在這個時候,她聽到男孩的媽媽一邊回答說,

"No!"she said, looking in her direction.

“不行,”一邊往她的方向看過來,

"You may not have a baby sister today. That lady got the last one"

“你今天不能買一個小妹妹了,那位女士把最後一個買走了!”

  關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯篇三

Somewhat sceptical of his son's newfound determination to become Charles Atlas, the father nevertheless followed the teenager over to the weight-lifting department, admiring a set of weights.

兒子最近決心要成爲Charles Atlas,對於這個決定,父親多少有點懷疑,不過他還是陪着兒子去了舉重器材商店,在那裏他們看上了一套舉重器材。

"Please, Dad," pleaded the boy, "I promise I'll use 'em every day.""I don't know, Michael.

“哦,爸爸,給我買一套吧,”兒子企求道,“我答應我一定每天都會用它們來練習的。”

It's really a commitment on your part," the father pointed out."Please, Dad?" the boy continued.

“我也不知道,Michael。這對你來說的確是一項承諾,”父親對兒子指出這一點。

"They're not cheap either," the father came back.

“好不好嘛,爸爸?”男孩繼續央告。“而且這套器材可不便宜。”父親又說。

"I'll use 'em Dad, I promise. You'll see.

“我真的會天天練的,爸爸,我答應你。你會看到的。”

"Finally won over, the father paid for the equipment and headed for the the corner of the store he heard his son yelp, "What! You mean I have to carry them to the car?"

最後,父親被說服了,他買了這套設備,然後向門外走去。就在這個時候,他聽到兒子在商店角落裏尖叫着嚷道,“什麼!你的意思是我得一個人把這些東西扛到車上去?”


看了"關於少兒英文小笑話帶翻譯"的人還看了:

1.兒童英語笑話大全帶翻譯

2.關於兒童英文小笑話精選

3.有關爆笑兒童英文小笑話大全

4.爆笑兒童英文小笑話大全

5.兒童幽默英文笑話帶翻譯