當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 玩物誰知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?

玩物誰知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

玩物誰知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?

Charlie Ibsen (Voice Actor, as Scout the Dog):

查理·伊布森(爲“童軍狗狗”配音):

(Singing) Me and my friend Milo…

(歌聲)我和我朋友梅洛……

Michele Norris (Host): If you are the parent of a young child or a child yourself, you might recognize this voice.

米切爾·諾里斯(主持人):如果你爲人父母,家有幼童,又或者你本身就是小孩子,那麼這聲音你能認出來吧。

Ibsen: (Singing) …we’re the best of friends.

查理·伊布森:(歌聲)……我們是最好的朋友。

Norris: That’s 11-year-old Charlie Ibsen as the LeapFrog Toy Scout the Dog. Well, San Francisco Chronicle writer Peter Hartlaub has made it his mission to 1)track down the real people behind the voices of his children’s toys. He calls this the Talking Toy Project, and Peter Hartlaub joins us to talk about it. Welcome to the program.

諾里斯:大家聽到的是爲跳蛙玩具公司旗下產品“童軍狗狗”配音的十一歲小孩查理·伊布森的歌聲。《舊金山紀事報》的專欄作家彼特·哈特勞布展開了一場追蹤玩具音源的行動,決意要找尋出自己孩子的發聲玩具背後的配音真人,稱之爲“發聲玩具項目”,今天他來到節目中跟我們聊這個話題。歡迎。

Mr. Peter Hartlaub (Pop Culture Critic, San Francisco Chronicle): Thank you for having me.

彼特·哈特勞布(《舊金山紀事報》的流行文化評論家):謝謝你的邀請。

Norris: How did you start on this adventure to track down the voices behind your kids’ toys?

諾里斯:你是怎麼開始想到要尋找孩子玩具背後那些配音真人的呢?

Mr. Hartlaub: I think it went way back. I remember probably 20 years ago when I found out that the voice of Bart Simpson was actually a grown woman. I started to get 2)suspicious…(laughs)…every time I heard an 3)animated character. And then my children started getting talking toys as gifts. And, you know, they loved the talking toys. If it was up to me, I would have just, you know, 4)whittled all of their toys from 5)logs in the backyard. I didn’t want anything talking in my house except me and my wife and my kids. But they got the toys and they loved them, and that suspicion continued.

哈特勞布:想起來,這念頭其實是很早以前就萌芽的了。我記得大概二十年前,我發現了動畫片主角巴特·辛普森原來是個大人配音的,而且還是女的。以後但凡聽到動畫人物的聲音時我就開始疑心重重(笑)……會不會又是……。後來我的孩子們會收到別人送的一些發聲玩具禮物。你知道的,孩子們就是喜歡會說話的玩具。要是我能說了算,我就會在後院裏找些木頭來刨削切刻,自己給孩子做玩具去。除了我和太太還有我家孩子的聲音,我可不想家裏有些什麼其他聲音在嘰裏呱啦。但是,孩子們還是收到了那些會說話的玩具,而且喜歡得不得了,我那好奇疑心又一再被勾起。

Norris: And you 6)ultimately, starting with Scout the Dog, this green 7)floppy-eared dog, tracked down the voice who’s inside Scout, and you find it’s Charlie Ibsen, 11 years old.

諾里斯:然後你最終就從“童軍狗狗”入手,找到了這隻耷拉着耳朵的綠毛小狗背後的配音真人——十一歲的查理·伊布森。

Mr. Hartlaub: And I have always thought that they were all 45-year-old women, and then to find out that he was actually a kid was a surprise for me.

哈特勞布:我一直覺得都是些四十五歲的女人在做配音的,而後來發現“童軍狗狗”的配音是個小孩,我感到挺意外的。

Norris: Well, Scout the Dog can be programmed to say your kid’s name, a favorite food or animal in Charlie’s voice, which means he has to go in and record those names, right?

諾里斯:“童軍狗狗”這玩具可以設定讓查理的聲音叫出你家孩子的名字,講出他/她最愛的一種食物或者動物,這樣一來,查理就得按需要去錄製那些名字了,是吧?

laub: Yeah. And I went in and he was recording, I think, “Rush” and “Dillon”.

哈特勞布:對的。我去看了他錄音,當時,他在錄“拉什”和“迪倫”這兩個名字。

Norris: Let’s listen. We have some audio from that recording session when he’s recording these names.

諾里斯:我們來聽聽。我們有一些他在錄這兩個名字時的錄音片段。

Unidentified Man #1: All right. We’re gonna do “Dillon”.

未名男士一:好了。我們來錄“迪倫”。

Then we’re gonna do “Rush”. Ready?

然後再錄“拉什”。準備好了沒?

Ibsen: Yup. Dillon.

伊布森:行了。迪倫。

Unidentified Man #1: Perfect. Nice to meet you.

未名男士一:很好。很高興見到你。

Ibsen: Dillon.

伊布森:迪倫。

Unidentified Man #1: That was the winner, Charlie.

未名男士一:查理,剛纔的最讚了!

Ibsen: Rush.

伊布森:拉什。

Unidentified Man #1: Good.

未名男士一:好。

Norris: (laughs) He’s good at what he does.

諾里斯:(笑)他做得很好嘛。

Mr. Hartlaub: Yeah. He was “in-one-take Charlie”. They’re all in awe of him. He’s like a rock star when he walks into LeapFrog.

哈特勞布:是呀,他號稱“一遍定音小查理”。那些製作人都對他佩服得不行。他走進跳蛙玩具公司時,整個一副搖滾巨星的姿態。

Norris: Well, Peter, you have tracked down the voice of Scout the Dog, so that’s one checked off your list. Who else are you trying to find? What other voices inside your kids’ toys?

諾里斯:彼特,你現在已經找到“童軍狗狗”的配音演員,算是完成了一個任務了。還有誰你要找的呢?你家小孩的玩具裏還有哪些聲音你要追尋的呢?

Mr. Hartlaub: The next one I’ve got is the Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set, Tad the Frog, who I have located. That’s going to be the next one that I do. She’s in Los Angeles. I’m planning on a road trip.

哈特勞布:下一個要找的是“動物農莊磁鐵樂”裏面的寶貝小泰蛙,我已經找到了。這是接着要去採訪的。她在洛杉磯,我正計劃到那邊去一趟。

Norris: OK. Now, you’ve brought the Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set there with you into the studio in San Francisco.

諾里斯:你這會兒還給我們在舊金山的播音室帶來了這套“動物農莊磁鐵樂”玩具。

Mr. Hartlaub: Yes, I have it.

哈特勞布:是的。

Norris: Can we hear it?

諾里斯:我們能聽一聽嗎?

Mr. Hartlaub: Yes. Here you go.

哈特勞布:好,聽吧。

Unidentified Woman (Voice Actress, as Farmer Tad): Hi, I’m Farmer Tad. Listen to my 8)banjo.

未名女士(“寶貝小泰蛙”的配音):你好,我是小泰蛙,來聽我彈班卓琴吧。

Norris: OK. So you’re going to meet her.

諾里斯:聽到了。那,你是要跟她見面了。

Mr. Hartlaub: There you go.

哈特勞布:沒錯。

Norris: Who else is on your list?

諾里斯:你的追蹤計劃裏還有誰?

Mr. Hartlaub: I’ve got Iron Man.

哈特勞布:有“鋼鐵俠”。

Unidentified Man #2 (Voice Actor, as Iron Man): I am Iron Man.

未名男士二(“鋼鐵俠”配音):我是鋼鐵俠。

Norris: Oh, wow.

諾里斯:噢,厲害。

Unidentified Man #2: 9)Repulsor blast.

未名男士二:連發衝擊波。

Norris: Do you think that’s a real person behind there?

諾里斯:你覺得那是真人的聲音嗎?

Mr. Hartlaub: I do. I’m betting they don’t look like Robert Downey Jr. (laughs) It could be a woman. It could be anything.

哈特勞布:是的。我敢說,配音的樣子應該一點兒也不像小羅伯特·唐尼(電影《鋼鐵俠》的主演)。可能還是個女人給配的。說不準的。

Norris: I know. As someone who works in radio, let me tell you, you may be 10)sorely disappointed.

諾里斯:我明白。作爲電臺主持,我告訴你吧,見人不如聞聲啊,你會很失望的。

Mr. Hartlaub: Who knows? It could be anybody. That’s what’s part of the fun of this.

哈特勞布:誰知道呢?什麼可能性都有。那正是我追尋的樂趣之一。

Norris: Well, Peter Hartlaub, good luck on your 11)quest. Sounds fun.

諾里斯:彼特·哈特勞布,祝你的追蹤行動一帆風順。聽起來很有趣的一個項目。

Mr. Hartlaub: Thank you so much.

哈特勞布:非常感謝。

Norris: Peter Hartlaub is the pop culture critic at the San Francisco Chronicle. He writes the parenting blog “The Poop,” and he’s spending this year tracking down the voices behind his children’s talking toys.

諾里斯:彼特·哈特勞布是《舊金山紀事報》的流行文化評論家,是育兒博客“便便”的博主,今年全力追蹤孩子的發聲玩具背後的配音真人。

Ibsen: Me and my friend Milo, we like to do everything together. Let’s jump up and down. Jump, jump, jump. Let’s wag our tails. Wiggle, wiggle, waggle. Let’s snuggle up. Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. Me and my pal Milo, we’re the best of friends.

伊布森:我和朋友梅洛喜歡做什麼都在一起。我們來跳上跳下吧。我跳、我跳、我跳。我們來搖搖尾巴吧。我搖、我搖、我擺。我們緊挨一起吧。我挨,我挨,我挨。我和死黨梅洛是最好的朋友。

相關文章

推薦閱讀

  • 1關注留守兒童 Show More Concern About the Leftover Children
  • 2(forbid the) use of appropriations within the budget for projects it has not covered是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 3科技是否擴大貧富差距?Dose Technology Widen the Gap Between the Poor and the Rich
  • 4(among them some of state enterprises are) jointly owned by the state and individual investors是什麼意思、
  • 5allowing enterprises to retain a percentage of those funds which they have saved by economizing是什麼意思
  • 6第43課:Which TV show do you want your life to be like?
  • 7bilateral agreement on the movement of currencies into and out of each others territory是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中
  • 8ability to overcome adversity through greater production是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 9attaching together adhesive tapes,webs by means of adhesive tape是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 10英語面試:About the Post
  • 11The Arrow And The Song
  • 12第97課:If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
  • 13第124課:What was the best compliment you’ve received?
  • 14About the F word作文
  • 15第283課:How do you think education could be improved in your country?
  • 16The speech about lenovo
  • 17allowing enterprises to retain a percentage of those funds which they have saved by economizing是什麼意思
  • 18be geared to economic development,which is our main field of endeavor是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 19Worry about the monthly exam3000字
  • 20讀小說還是看電影?Reading a Novel or Watching a Movie, which do You Prefer to?