當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 中招否:男女最常說的10句謊言

中招否:男女最常說的10句謊言

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

The odd white lie or embellished story is human nature, with a new Australian study revealing the top lies men and women tell and highlighting the major differences between the sexes.
不走心地撒個善意的謊言或是給故事添油加醋是人們的天性。而澳大利亞一項新研究列舉了男性和女性撒的謊中頻率最高的幾個,還強調出了兩性間的巨大差別。

The research also revealed that female lies appeared to skew more towards purchases, whereas male lies seemed to relate more to communication.
這項研究還表明了女性的謊言看上去更加針對購物,而男性的謊言似乎與溝通關聯更大。

So, what are the top ten lies women tell?
那麼女性說過的謊,排名前十的是哪些?

padding-bottom: 60.92%;">中招否:男女最常說的10句謊言

1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.
沒什麼事,我很好。

2. Oh, this isn’t new. I’ve had it for ages.
唉,這並不新鮮。我老早就聽(見)過了。

3. It wasn’t that expensive.
這個不那麼貴啦。

4. It was on sale.
在!促!銷!哎!

5. I’m on my way.
我在過來的路上了。

6. I don’t know where it is, I haven’t touched it.
我不知道它在哪,我沒碰過它。

7. I didn’t have that much to drink.
我沒喝多少。

8. I’ve got a headache.
我頭疼。

9. I didn’t throw it away.
我沒有把它丟掉。

10. Sorry, I missed your call.
抱歉,我沒接到你的電話。

And, what are the top ten lies men tell?
那麼,男人撒的最多的10句謊話是什麼呢?

1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.
沒事,我很好。

2. This will be my last drink.
我就喝這最後一杯。

3. Your bum doesn’t look big in that.
你的屁股看上去不那麼大。

4. I had no signal.
我這沒信號。

5. My battery died.
我電池沒電了。

6. Sorry, I missed your call.
抱歉,我沒接到你的電話。

7. I didn’t have that much to drink.
我沒喝多少。

8. I’m on the way.
我在過來的路上了!

9. It wasn’t that expensive.
這個不那麼貴啦。

10. I’m stuck in traffic.
我堵在路上了。