外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:過海關
Going through the customs
過海關
A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
A: 先生,請出示你的護照。
B: Sure, here you are.
B: 好的,給您。
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
A: 您此次旅行的目的是出差還是遊玩?
B: I'm here on business.
B: 我是來這裡出差的。
A: Good. How long will you be staying?
A: 好的,您將在此停留多久?
B: A week.
B: 一週。
A: Do you have anything to declare?
A: 您有什麼需要申報的東西嗎?
B: I have some foreign currency.
B: 我有一些外幣。
A: How much?
A: 多少?
B: 2000 euros.
B: 2000歐元。
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
A: 那麼請填寫一下這張表格。
B: Sir, I have finished the form.
B: 先生,我已經填好了。
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
A: 好的,我這裡的手續就辦好了,下面請到繳稅辦公室看一下您是否需要繳稅的物品。
B: Thank you.
B: 非常感謝。