玩轉商務英語900句 第39期:飲茶時間與考勤鍾
第一句:Teatime is from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
當然了。下午茶時間從3:00到3:30。
A: So we can have a break in the pantry?
那麼我們可以在茶水間休息一下嘍。
B: Of course. Teatime is from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
當然了。下午茶時間從3:00到3:30。
第二句:I don’t know how to use the punch clock.
我不知道怎麼用考勤鍾。
A: I don’t know how to use the punch clock. Can you help me?
我不知道怎麼用考勤鍾。你能幫我一下嗎?
B: Sure. Let me show you how to use it.
好的。讓我來給你演示一下怎麼用。
知識擴充套件
1.外資企業一般都很重視員工的各種福利,比如會在茶水間準備小零食,各種飲品供大家在休息時取用,是不是很羨慕呢:
You can sit down at tea time and enjoy a cup of coffee.
你可以在下午茶時間坐下來,享受一杯咖啡。
They offer marvelous cookies.
這裡提供特別好吃的點心。
It’s a relaxing moment.
那是一個放鬆的時刻。
2.有的公司使用考勤卡或考勤鍾推行考勤制度,千方不要忘記上下班打卡,否則月底的工資單可會讓你大跌眼鏡了:
Don’t forget to punch your time card.
不要忘記打出勤卡。
Be sure to clock in and out before and after you work.
上下班一定要打卡。