當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 大學宿舍生活簡單交流口語

大學宿舍生活簡單交流口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

Could you please leave me alone for a while?

你能讓我一個人單獨待會嗎?

leave alone

bother or interfere with;not touch 不要打擾;不要碰
Go way and leave me alone.
走開,不要管我.
You leave my sister alone or I'll be telling my father.
別惹我妹妹,不然我要告訴我爸爸了.
Leave that machine alone.
別碰那臺機器.

e sb to remain alone 撇下…一個人;讓…一個單獨呆着
I don't want to be left alone.
我不願一個人呆着.

padding-bottom: 75%;">大學宿舍生活簡單交流口語

Tonight I want to eat out, would you be interested?

今晚我想出去吃晚飯,你有興趣一起來嗎?

eat out: to eat in a restaurant instead of at home在餐館吃飯
Once in a while we eat out.
我們時而在外面飯店用餐.
We need a babysitter tonight,because we are eating out.
今晚我們需要一個看孩子的,因爲我們要在外面吃飯.


Your alarm clock wakes me up every morning. Would you mind chaning it to another tone?

每天早上我都會被你的鬧鈴吵醒,你可以換個鬧鈴嗎?

wake up

n醒
Be quiet,my mother's asleep;don't wake her up.
不要講話,我媽媽睡着了,別把她吵醒.
I usually wake up at five o'clock.
我通常5點鐘醒.

ize or make sb realize what is happening(使)醒悟;覺醒;認識到
I wish I could wake them up to the danger they are in.
但願我能使他們認識到他們所處的險境.
You should wake up to the fact that you are not working hard enough.
你應該認識到你並沒有全力以赴地工作.
This event may wake him up.
這件事可能會使他醒悟.

me stirred from an inactive state活躍起來;振作起來
On holidays the little town wakes up.
每逢假日,這個小城鎮就活躍起來了.
You'll have to wake up if you wish to succeed.
如果你想獲得成功,就必須振作起來.

;excite激起;引起
His heroic deeds woke up the whole neighbourhood.
他的英雄事蹟轟動了所有的左鄰右舍.


Hey dude, I am trying to sleep, can you turn down the TV a little bit?

嘿,老兄,我要睡覺了,能把電視關小點嗎?

turn down

se to accept;reject拒絕

I am afraid your request for a pay rise was turned down again.
恐怕你們要增加工資的要求又一次被拒絕了.

ce in speed or volume減弱;調低
Please turn the radio down;I am trying to sleep.
請將收音機音量調小,我想睡覺了.


The tap in our bathroom is dripping all the time. Do you know how to fix it?

我們衛生間的水龍頭總是滴水,你知道怎麼修理嗎?

Drip: 1 a. <液體>[從…]滴下,滴落[from]
Dew ~ped from the trees.
露水從樹上滴下來
The rain was dripping from the eaves.
雨水正從屋檐滴落
b. <人、物>滴水
The tap is dripping.
水龍頭在滴水.


Could you call the landlady and tell her that our AC isn't working? My mobile is out of cash.

你能給房東打個電話,告訴她我們的空調壞了嗎?我的電話卡里沒錢了.


Oh, you've cleaned our place. Thank you!

哦,你把我們的房間打掃了,謝謝你!
Next time if you want to bring friends home, you should let me know first.

下次你要是帶朋友回來,應該先和我說一聲.


Hey, could you keep your hands off my stuff?

喂,你能別碰我的東西嗎?


If you don't mind, tomorrow night I'd like to invite a few friends over.

如果你不介意的話,明晚我想請幾個朋友過來.