《祕社》S01E13筆記:黑魔法時代正式到來!!!
you threatened to kill my mother, it occurred to me that you and I aren't exactly on the same page.
當你威脅說要把我母親幹掉的時候,我發現我們不是一類人。
on the same page
意見一致
l's 's supposed to help you tap into your inner strength and power.
魔精,它能夠開發你的內在力量和能量。
tap into
接進
3.I almost tore down a house trying.
我試了試,差點弄垮了一座房子。
tear down
1.拆毀;拆卸 2.向……猛撲;衝下……
e may be something you can do to make it up to me.
有件事你也許可以補償我。
make it up
和好,言歸於好;賠償某人的損失
I remember getting into the habit of looking to him first to see how he'd react to things so I could tell the difference between right and wrong.
我養成了一種習慣,出了事兒的第一反應就是看他,以便幫我分清是非對錯。
get into
the habit of...養成...的習慣
6.I'm just wiped out. I must be coming down with something.
我就是累了,想休息一下。
wiped out
精疲力盡
we don't activate the medallion,then we're vulnerable to witch hunters.
如果我們不激活徽章,那獵巫人可以輕而易舉的幹掉我們 。
be vulnerable to
易受…,易於…