當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人英語對話短文情景帶翻譯

關於兩人英語對話短文情景帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.89W 次

如今沒有一口流利英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於兩人英語對話短文,希望這些情景對話會對大家有所幫助!

關於兩人英語對話短文情景帶翻譯
  關於兩人英語對話短文一

New semeSter New Student 新生見面

dialogue 1

Shmm: Hello! My name's Simon. Are you a new student?

西蒙:你好,我是傑克.你是新生嗎?

Daisy: Yes I am. l'm Daisy. Nicc to meet you.

黛西:是的。我是黛西.很高興見到你.

S: Nice to meet you too. How are you liking college Iife?

很高興見到你.你覺得大學生活怎樣?

D: lt's awcsome and I'm really cnjoying my courses.

大學生活豐富多彩,我很喜歡.

S: Me too. I think the courses are mcwe cballenging than in high school.

我也是.不過我覺得大學的課程比中學更具挑戰性.

D: I age with you. The Professors are excellent and I am rcally enjoying the classroom discussions.

沒錯.教授非常出色,我很喜歡他們的澡堂討論.

S: Yes, absolutely. Are you busy after classes?

是啊。你課後都傲些什麼呢?

D: I have gotteninvoIved with somc community scrvicc organizations on campus.

我參加了校園裏的社區服務活動.

S: Oh, rcally? You are great! What kind of voluntcrring do you do?

真的嗎?你都參加了什麼樣的志願者活動呢?

D: This summer wc worked as Olympics volunteers as intterpreters.

今年夏天,我們參加了奧運會志願者活動,擔任口譯人員.

S: That's amazing. So did you go to China to be volunteers?

太棒了!所以你去中國了,對嗎?

D: Yes, I went to Beijing. Such an imprcssivc city--

是啊,北京真是一個不錯的城市.

S: I have always wanted to visit Beijing but I haven't had the chance. Maybe next year

我一直都想去北京旅遊,可—直都沒去,或許明年吧.

D: You'd lovc the city.

你一定會喜歡上那個城市的.

  關於兩人英語對話短文二

S: HiDaisy!

你好,黛西

D: Hi Simon. Nice to meet you again

嗨,西蒙,很高興再次見到你

S: I hope you are Settling in at school!

對新環境還適應吧?

D: I am! I've made lots of fricnds and I really enjoy my courscs.

嗯,我已經交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜歡所學的課程.

S: Good! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.

不錯,我也是.對了.你還沒有告訴我你學的什麼專業呢.

D: Didn't I? I'm doing business studies.

天哪,我沒有告訴你嗎?我在學習商務課程.

S:Rca¨y? That's great. You bope tojoin a company after graduating?

真的嗎?不錯呀.你畢業後想進公司對嗎?

D:Maybe. My parcnts to Canada the year when I was bom. We are living in Toronto. I

suppoes I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.

可能吧.我出生那年我們家搬到了加拿大,我們現在住在多倫多。我想畢業後就在多倫多找份工作吧,不過現在說這些還爲時過早.

S: What about your friend Zoe

你的朋友佐伊呢?

D: She's from Australia. She lives in Sydney Her fat runs a hotel business there and she is doing a detyee in accountancy.

她來自澳大利亞,住在悉尼.她的父親在悉尼經營一家賓館,她學習會計專業。

S: Accountancy? Really? She must bc vcry good at figurcsl

會計?不會吧?那她肯定特別擅長數學了.

D: I guess so. Wbat about you Simon?

應該是吧.你呢?

S: I'm studying law.

我學法律.

O: Great! So I'II know who to call ifl evcr need a lawyer.

不錯啊,將來需要律師一定找你。

S: Surt:, welcome anytime

好啊,隨時歡迎

  關於兩人英語對話短文三

vegetarian 素食主義

dialogue 1

Ada: Why are you worried Lily won't Iike the food? This roast beef looks great!

你爲什麼擔心莉莉會不喜歡這裏的食物呢?烤牛肉味道真好!

Ja~on: That's just just told me she's a vegetarian!

這就對了,她剛剛告訴我說她是素食主義者。

A: Uhh, really? But She ate meat befer

趨嗎?可是她以前是吃肉的啊.

J: Yeah, shc became a vegan after she gotmarrled.

是啊,她是結婚後變成素食主義者的。

A: Why? What happened to hcr after gctting married?

這是爲什麼呢?

J: You know, her husband is a strict vegan. Influenced by her husband, she changed into a

她丈夫是一個素食主義者,受她丈夫的影響,她現在也只吃雞蛋和牛奶.

A: Can she eat eggs?

可是雞蛋是素食嗎?

J: I think so, But vegans cannot

我想是的.素食主義者不吃動物,但很多素食主義者都吃雞蛋.

A: But I think eggs are baby cbickens.

A:可雞蛋不是會孵出小雞來嗎?

J: No, I don't agree. Eggs are not baby chickens, and tbus tbey are not lit.c.

不是的,雞蛋並沒有生命啊.

A: Yes, maybc you are ri8ht. So, wbat shall we do now?

可能吧,那我們現在應該怎麼辦呢?

J: Maybe we could prepare a salad for ber.

或許我們可以爲她做點蔬菜沙拉.

A: OK.

好的


猜你喜歡:

1.關於兩人英語對話小短文

2.兩人英語情景對話大全

3.兩人英語對話短文

4.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

5.適合兩人的英語對話短文