當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.5W 次

開展英語情景對話教學,離不開教師對情景的精心創設,才能幫助學生理解對話內容,達到學以致用的目的。小編精心收集了關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
  關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯篇1

D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.

C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.

D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.

C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?

D: port, please.

波爾圖,謝謝.

C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.

D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?

C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你總能品出好酒來.

D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.

C: oh, what's that?

哦?什麼酒?

D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.

C: why not? It sounds great.

下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.

D: oh, here's to your health.

好的,爲你的健康舉杯.

C: thanks. Cheers.

謝謝!乾杯!

D: cheers.

乾杯!

  關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯篇2

Let'S Go Dutch AA制

Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.

這頓飯真不錯,戈登.

Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.

是啊,我一口也吃不下了.

J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.

已經很晚了,我們該回家了.

G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.

你說的對,明早還要起早回家呢.

J: let's see how much the bill is.

我們看看賬單吧.

G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.

你別管了,今晚我請客.

J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.

這怎麼行,我們平分,AA制.

G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.

不,我一定要付賬.我總是跟你說要請你吃飯,可一直沒機會.

J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.

不行.我知道你現在缺錢,你都不用付.

G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.

好吧,如果你堅持的話,咱們就AA制吧.

J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.

這樣好一點.這樣我們還會有錢打車回家,否則的話你可能要走回去了.

G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?

那你保證下週讓我請你,好嗎?

J: you've got a deal.

我保證.

G: great. Bye.

太好了,再見.

J: bye.

再見.

  關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯篇3

J: waiter, a table for two please.

服務員,我們要一張兩個人的桌子.

W: yes, this way please.

好吧,請隨我來.

J: can we see the menu please?

請把菜單拿過來吧.

W: here you are.

給您.

J: what's good today?

今天有什麼特色菜嗎?

W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.

向您推薦香酥牛肉和鍋燒鴨.

J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.

哦,不用了.先來點蘑菇湯,再來一些海鮮和薯條吧.

W: do you want any dessert?

要點餐後甜點嗎?

J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.

不用了,謝謝.來點咖啡就可以了.

Gordon: can I have the check please?

可以把賬單拿來嗎?

W: OK.

好的.

J: let me pay for the bill today.

今天我請客.

W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.

不用了,我們還是AA制吧.

J: ok, if you really want to.

好吧,如果你喜歡的話.

G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.

是的,約會時我喜歡AA制.


看了“關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.有關兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

4.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

5.關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯精選