當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯

關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.28K 次

隨着我國與國際社會的聯繫日益加強,英語交流在日常生活及重要的場合中顯得越來越重要。小編精心收集了關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯
  關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯篇1

Ann: Hey, is there much work?

嘿,工作多嗎?

Lily: Yes, I am afraid it’s, but when I think tomorrow is the weekend, I would be excited.

我恐怕是的,但是想到了明天就是週末了,我就很興奮。

Ann: Me too. We have been too busy these days. What about your case?

我也是,這些日子我們太忙了,你的那個案子怎麼樣了?

Lily: It meets the bottleneck. I don’t know how to deal with it.

遇到了瓶頸了,我都不知道怎麼處理呢?

Ann: Oh, don’t worry. You can work it out.

噢,別擔心,你可以解決的。

Lily: Thanks for your comfortable words. By the way, would you like to take exercise? I have found a new gymnasium.

謝謝你的安慰,順便問一下,你想要去鍛鍊身體嗎?我找到一個新的健身房。

Ann: Oh? Is the equipment at the gym new?

哦?健身房的設備是新的嗎?

Lily: Yes, the equipment is introduced from the oversea.

是的,設備是國外引進的。

Ann: Great. I love to take exercise. Is it OK on Sunday?

太好了,我喜歡鍛鍊,星期天可以嗎?

Lily: OK, we can meet at the gate of central park. The gymnasium is near the park.

好的,我們可以在中心公園門口碰面,那個健身房離公園不遠。

  關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯篇2

Jack: Hi,buddy!How about your date last night?

嗨,哥們!昨晚的約會怎麼樣?

Tom: Wonderful!I have invited the girl for Starbucks enjoy the casual atmosphere very much.

好極了,我請她去了星巴克,她很享受那種隨意的氣氛.

Jack: is a nice place to chill out with friends.

是的.咖啡廳是非常適合朋友們一起去放鬆的好地方.

Tom: I have heard some young couples choose coffee bar to make their e I can try ible,where is my ring?

我聽說一些年輕情侶選擇咖啡廳辦婚宴.也許我也可以試試.糟了,我的求婚戒指去哪了?

  關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯篇3

Ann: It’s good for you to come.

你能來真是太好了。

Lily: What’s wrong?

怎麼了?

Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.

有隻狗在那個洞裏,看,在那。

Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?

難道它不會自己跳出來嗎?

Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.

是的,它不會,它已經在那叫了好長一段時間了,我跟着聲音來到這裏纔看到它的。

Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.

讓我想想,你能找到條繩子嗎?我們可以試着把它弄出來。

Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.

我已經找到了,但是我不知道怎麼做,給你。

Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you

這個洞大得足夠讓一個人下去,我會用繩子把那隻狗綁好,然後你把繩子往上拉,我會自己上來的。

Ann: Is that OK?

這樣行嗎?

Lily: Yes, believe me.

可以的,相信我。

  關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯篇4

大嘴: Do you know the super mother of US?

你知道美國著名的超級媽媽嗎?

臉盆: Yeah, she’s almost a celebrity.

知道啊,她太出名了!

大嘴: She had 18 children during 21 years and she’s always in a state of pregnancy and lactation.

她21年生了18個孩子,幾乎婚後一直處於孕育和哺乳的狀態。

臉盆: She will have her 19th baby in March next year.

明年3月她將迎來自己的第19個孩子。

大嘴: It seems that the couple are not satisfied.

但她和丈夫似乎還不滿足。

臉盆: How big the family!

真是個龐大的家庭啊!


看了“關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

3.關於2人英語對話帶翻譯

4.二人英語口語對話帶翻譯

5.兩人英語對話帶中文閱讀