當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯

關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次

英語情景對話可以讓學生在情境中培養興趣和自信心,獲取語言的知識,進而培養學生的語感和語言表達能力。小編精心收集了關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯
  關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯1

A:Can you tell me what's included in your warranty?

你可以告訴我什麼包括在你們的保修範圍嗎?

B:Certainly. The product has a two-year guarantee. If it breaks down during that period we offer a replacement unit completely free of charge. Our products are very reliable but we recommend you take out an extended warranty. This covers you for a further two years.

當然可以。本產品有兩年質保期。如果在質保期出現毛病,我們換件免費。我們產品的質量非常可靠,但是我們建議你購買延長質保。這又可以延長兩年質保。

A:I see. What does that include?

我明白了。延長質保包含什麼?

B:It covers all parts and labour, except for normal wear and tear of course.

它包含所有零件和人工服務,當然除了正常磨損和破損外。

A:What sort of response time do you guarantee?

你們保證哪種類型的迴應時間?

B:Our engineers are on call 24 hours a day. We guarantee someone will be with you within four hours, but in practice it's often much sooner.

我們的工程師一天24小時在線。我們保證工作人員會在四小時之後給予迴應,但在實際中會更快。

A:Are there any exclusions?

沒有除外的內容嗎?

B:Not really. It's a very comprehensive warranty. I’ll put a copy in the post to you and you can read through the small print.

沒有。這是一個很周詳的質保。我給你寄一份,你可以認真看一下附屬細則。

  關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯2

A:What did you buy at the market?

你從市場上都買了些什麼呀?

B:I bought some special local products.

一些特產。

A:You seem to have bought the whole market!

你好像把整個市場都買回來了!

B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.

是啊,我的確想那麼做。我喜歡那些手工藝品,尤其是剪紙。

A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.

剪紙是全手工製作的。讓我看看你買的剪紙,全是動物。

B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?

難道動物不是中國剪紙的主題嗎?

A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes.

是的。動物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪紙最常見的主題。但是也有其他主題。

B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.

那我明天再去買一些。

A:Why do you want to buy so much?

你爲什麼要買那麼多?

B:Because I want to send them to my friends.

因爲我想把它們送給我的朋友。

A:I see.

我明白了。

  關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯3

M:Good morning, madam. Can I help you?

早上好,夫人,我能效勞嗎?

F:I want to buy some cleansing milk. What would you recommend?

我想買洗面奶,你可以推薦一款給我嗎?

M:Your complexion is on the oily side. I suggest you use cleansing gel.

你的皮膚較油,我建議你用潔面啫喱。

F:Anything that can keep my skin clean will do.

任何能保持我面部清潔的都成。

M:How do you prefer this one? It cleans thoroughly without striping your natural protective oil. The gentle formula keeps skin soft and healthy.

這個怎樣?它能徹底清潔你的皮膚,又不會洗去保護表皮的天然油脂成分,而且配方溫和,能保持肌膚柔軟及健康。

F:Hm... the smell is too strong,I can't stand it. I'm very sensitive to fragrance.

唔……這個味道太濃,我受不了,我對香味很容易過敏。

M:We've also got a fragrance-free one, specially designed for sensitive skin. I'm sure you'll like it.

我們有一款是無香味的,是專爲敏感皮膚設計的,相信你一定會喜歡。

F:I'll try that. Do you have facial cream to go with that?

那我試試吧,有配合使用的面霜嗎?

M:Yes, sure. This line of products is fragrance-free. We have a facial mask, moisturizing lotion, eye cream and tonic.

當然有,這系列的產品都是無香味的,包括面膜、保溼乳液、眼霜和爽膚水。

F:I'll buy the moisturizing lotion and cleansing gel first. If they suit me, I'll come back for the others later.

我先買保溼乳液和潔面睹哩,若我認爲合適,再回來選購其他產品。

M:Thank you very much, madam. Here are some samples of our products. Do try them out.

謝謝你,夫人。送你一些我們其他產品的樣品。一定試試看。


看了“關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯

3.兩人英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

5.關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯