當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第509期:我對你的感覺沒有超過朋友的界限

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第509期:我對你的感覺沒有超過朋友的界限

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

My feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.
我對你的感覺沒有超過朋友的界限。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第509期:我對你的感覺沒有超過朋友的界限


go beyond
超越

If you want to succeed,you must go beyond average.
如果你想成功,你必須超過普通人。


A:Miss Wang,I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind.
王小姐,如果你不介意的話,我想問你一個問題。
B:Sure, ahead.
當然可以,約翰,你問吧。
A:This may seem a bit sudden and out of left field,but I'd like us to be more than colleagues.
這可能有點唐突,也有點出乎意料,但是我希望我們之間的關係不僅僅是同事而已。
B:I've always thought of you as more than a colleague,'ve always been my friend.
約翰,我一直沒有把你看作是普通同事。你一直是我的朋友。
A:Maybe I'm not making myself clear.I'll cut right to the know,I'm single.I hope you would like to marry me.
也許我沒有表達清楚我的意思。我直說吧。你知道的,我是單身。我希望你願意嫁給我。
B:You're right, is a bit tell you the truth,I've never thought of you that way before.
你說得對,啊...這是有點意外。說實話吧,我以前從未像那樣看待過你。
A:Unexpected? I've had the wish for a long time.
意外?是有點兒。不過我有這個願望已經好久了。
B:John,thank you for the lovely offer,but my feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.
約翰,謝謝你令人愉快的求婚,但是我對你的感覺沒有超過朋友的界限。
A:I Wang,do forgive me.
我明白了,王小姐。請原諒我。
B:It doesn't are still friends,aren't we?
沒關係。我們還是朋友,不是嗎?
A:Yes,of course.
是的,當然了。