當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第689期:超實用的點餐對話

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第689期:超實用的點餐對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

For here or to go?

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第689期:超實用的點餐對話

在這吃還是帶走?


I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.

我想要一個超級漢堡,一大份炸薯條和一杯可樂。

Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.


What kind of set menus do you have?

有什麼樣的套餐?


I'll have the number four set, please.

我要四號套餐,謝謝!


Could you give me some extra ketchup/napkins/straws?

能多給我一些番茄醬/紙巾/吸管嗎?


Conversation:

A: Next, please!

下一位。


B: Yeah, could I get a double cheeseburger, two fries and a coke?

我想要一個雙層芝士漢堡,兩份炸薯條和一杯可樂。


A: For here or to go?

在這吃還是帶走?


B: For here, please. And my friend wants extra ketchup and we need two straws.

就在這兒吃,另外我的朋友想多要點番茄醬,再要兩支吸管。


A: Okay, that comes to the $4.95. The cheeseburger will be ready in just a minute.

好的一共是4.95美元,漢堡馬上就好。


B: Oh, could you tell them to cut it into two pieces? Thanks.

哦,麻煩您告訴他們幫我把漢堡切成兩半,謝謝。