當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學英語口語 第9期:語言交流

留學英語口語 第9期:語言交流

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

ALLEN: Excuse me. Do you study Chinese at the university here?

留學英語口語 第9期:語言交流
艾倫:很抱歉。你在這個學校念中文嗎?

SUZY: Yes, I do. But my characters are very bad.

蘇西:是的,我是。但我的中文字很差。

ALLEN: It takes a long time to learn Chinese writing.

艾倫:要學寫中文需要一段時間。

SUZY: Are you Chinese?

蘇西:你是中國人嗎?

ALLEN: Yes, I am. I am from Taiwan. I came here to study political science.

艾倫:是的,我是。我從臺灣來。我來這裏是念政治學的。

SUZY: How do you like it?

蘇西:你喜歡嗎?

ALLEN: I like it so far. But my English still needs work.

艾倫:目前爲止喜歡,但我的英文還需要加強。

SUZY: I want to study Mandarin and international relations.

蘇西:我想要念中文及國際關係。

ALLEN: Does the Chinese department here teach regular characters or simplified characters?

艾倫:這裏的中文系是教繁體字或是簡體字?

SUZY: They teach regular characters.

蘇西:他們教繁體字。

ALLEN: I see. I'm from Taiwan, so I know regular characters better than simplified.

艾倫:我知道了。我是從臺灣來的,所以我對繁體字比簡體字瞭解。

SUZY: You just said your English needs work, yes?

蘇西:你剛纔說你的英文需要加強,是嗎?

ALLEN: Yes, that's true. Especially my writing.I think my papers aren't good enough. I make too many grammatical mistakes.

艾倫:是的,沒錯。特別是我的寫作。我認爲我的報告並不夠好。我犯了很多語法的錯誤。

SUZY: Well, I am very serious about learning for me the hard part now is have the four tones in Chinese. It is very hard. Maybe, if you have time, maybe we could do a language exchange.

蘇西:嗯,我很認真地學習中文。但對我最難的部份是讀法。中文有四聲。很難。可能的話,如果你有時間,或許我們可以做一個語言交流。

ALLEN: You mean you and I?

艾倫:你的意思是你跟我?

SUZY: Yes, why not?I mean, if you come to this cafe often,maybe we could meet here and practice Chinese and English.

蘇西:是呀,爲什麼不?我的意思是,如果你常來這間餐飲店或許我們可以在這兒碰面練習中文及英文。

ALLEN: That sounds like a good idea. How often would you like to do it?

艾倫:那聽起來是一個好主意。你要多久碰一次面?

SUZY: Let's see... My schedule right now is quite I think I could spend 90 minutes a week in language exchange.

蘇西:我看看……我現在的時間表都排得很滿。但我想一個星期花九十分鐘來做語言交流。

ALLEN: How would we manage it though? How would we spend the 90 minutes?

艾倫:那你要如何分配呢?我們要怎麼分配這九十分鐘呢?

SUZY: First, we could spend 45 minutes working on your English you want, I could help you edit your we could do English conversation. Whatever you then the next 45 minutes you would help me with my Chinese.

蘇西:首先,我們可以用四十五分鐘來加強你的英文寫作。如果你願意,我可以幫助你校對你的報告。或許我們可以練習英文會話。你想怎麼做都可以。然後在下一個四十五分鐘你可以幫我學中文。

ALLEN: Would I help you with writing?

艾倫:需要我幫助你的寫作嗎?

SUZY: No. For me right now, the important thing is spoken Chinese.I need practice. So you could tutor me in could use my textbook, and you could ask me you could correct my mistakes.

蘇西:不用。現在對我來說,最重要的是說中文。我需要練習,所以你可以在說的方面指導我。們可以用我的課本,你可以問我問題,你可以改正我的錯誤。

ALLEN: I think it sounds like a good system. But when is it convenient to meet?

艾倫:我覺得這是一個很好的方式,但什麼時候碰面比較好呢?

SUZY: Well, today is ally, for me Monday at this time would be the best.I am free from now until 11:30 every Monday morning.

蘇西:嗯,今天是星期一。實際上,對我來講星期一這個時候是最好的。每個星期一早上從現在到11:30我都有空。

ALLEN: Me too. In fact, I'm free until 1:20 on Mondays.

艾倫:我也是。事實上,我星期一下午1:20分以前我都有時間。

SUZY: So if you want to meet at 10:00 here next Monday, we could start.

蘇西:如果你想要在下個星期一的十點與我碰面,我們可以開始。

ALLEN: It sounds good. I will bring the papers I'm working on.

艾倫:這不錯。我會把我現在正在做的報告帶來。

SUZY: And I will bring my textbook and a tape recorder.I would like to record some things so I can practice on my own.

蘇西:我會帶我的課本及錄音機。我想錄點東西來自我練習。

ALLEN: Let me give you my phone number.

艾倫:讓我把我的電話號碼留給妳。

SUZY: Sure. I'll give you mine too. Then we can call if we have to cancel for some reason.

蘇西:好呀。我也留我的給你,這樣我們就可以在有事情的時候打電話取消碰面。