當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第790期:坐飛機遇到氣流

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第790期:坐飛機遇到氣流

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

delay

padding-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第790期:坐飛機遇到氣流


延遲;延期;耽擱

We are terriblely sorry for the delay.

我們對延誤表示非常抱歉。


The train was delayed.

火車延誤了。


turbulence

動盪;湍流

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我們在飛行中遇到了強烈的氣流。


take off

起飛;脫下

We evetually took off at 11 and arrived at 1:30

我們終於在11點起飛,在1點半抵達。


You should take off your shoes before entering the house.

進屋子之前你需要把鞋子脫了。



經典對話


A: Is everything alright?

一切都正常吧?


B: Yes, everything's fine.

是的,還不錯。


A: What took so long? I thought your flight was about to arrive three hours ago.

怎麼花了這麼長時間?你的班機三小時之前就該到了。


B: Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

沒有廣播通知我們的班機晚點了嗎?


A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

我沒有聽到任何關於晚點的廣播。我以爲都會正常到達呢,出什麼事兒啦?


B: We boarded the plane on time. But then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

我們是準時登機的,但是後來由於設備維修,我們整整耽誤了將近一個鐘頭。


A: Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

那後來又出什麼事兒了?你們可是晚點了三個鐘頭呢。


B: We finally took off. But about 30 minutes later, the capital came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

後來我們好不容易起飛了,可是半個小時以後,機長廣播說,我們這次航程將會遇到很厲害的氣流。


A: The turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

遇到氣流很平常吧,對嗎?


B: Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I have ever experienced in my life. Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The capital decided to land early.

是的。可是我從來沒有遇到過這麼強的氣流,所有人都開始暈機,空乘人員也不得不在他們位子上坐好,機長決定提前降落。


A: So where did you land?

那你們在哪兒着陸了?


B: We landed in Southampton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

我們降落在南安普頓,在地面上等了一個小時,等暴風雪的氣流過去之後纔再次起飛。


A: That sounds like a nightmare.

聽上去簡直是場噩夢。


B: It wasn't too bad. At least I'm alive.

也不是太糟糕,至少我還活着


A: Have you had anything to eat?

你吃過飯了沒?


B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

空姐給我送過一個三明治,你呢?


A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here.

等你的時候,我喝了一點兒咖啡。咱們離開這兒。