當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第748期:退換貨

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第748期:退換貨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.34W 次

In light of/In view of/Considering/Seeing the fact that your expectations were not met, I'll bend the rules and give you a full refund.

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第748期:退換貨

鑑於...由於...



A: Hello, I'd like to return this woolen sweater.

你好,我想退還這件羊毛衫。


B: Do you have the receipt?

您有收據嗎?


A:Yes, it's in a box.

有,在盒子裏。


B: Would you like to try on a larger size?

您想試穿大一號的嗎?


A: No, thanks. I just want my money back.

不了,謝謝,我只想把錢拿回來。


B: We don't provide refunds, although I'll be happy to exchange your purchase.

我們不退款,不過我很樂意更換您的商品。


A: If that's the case, can I try on a different style, please?

若是如此,請問我可以試穿不同的款式嗎?


B: Items can only be exchanged for those of the same style.

只有相同款式的商品纔可以更換。


A: I don't want the same style. Not only were the arms too tight, but the body was too baggy. If I get a larger size, the arms might be alright, but the body will be even looser.

我不想要相同的款式衣服,不僅袖子太窄,而且衣身太寬鬆。如果我拿大一號的,袖子或許沒問題,但衣身會更鬆垮。


B: In light of the fact that your expectations were not met, I'll bend the rules and give you a full refund.

先生,由於您的期望落空,我這就放寬規定,給您全額退款。