當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第796期:商務預約

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第796期:商務預約

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

實用句子

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第796期:商務預約


appointment


make/arrange an appointment with sb

和某人預約


have an appointment with sb

和某人有預約


Do you have an appointment?

您預約了嗎?


I'd like to arrange an appointment with your assistant manager.

我想和你們的副經理預約。


How about nine o'clock on Thursday morning?

週四上午九點如何?


The Friday is full of appointments.

週五預約滿了。


Mr. Black is pretty busy. He can't see you until next Friday.

布蘭克先生非常忙。他直到下週五才能見你。


Our manager schedule is full on Wednesday, he can only squeeze time for you today.

我們經理週三的行程很忙。他只有今天能擠出時間見你。


經典對話


A: Good morning. Mr. Mason's office. Is there anything i can do for you?

早上好,這裏是馬森先生的辦公室,有什麼能爲您效勞的嗎?


B: Good morning. I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr. Mason . When will he be free?

早上好,我想預約和馬森先生的見面,他什麼時候有空?


A: Just a moment, please. I 'll look at his schedule. When would you like to meet our manager?

請稍等,我正在看他的行程,請問您想什麼時候跟我們的經理見面呢?


B: This week is best. I know that he will be very busy next week.

最好是這個星期內,我瞭解到他下週會很忙。


A: Yes. He's going on a business trip to New York next week, and our manager has told me in advance that I can't arrange any appointment for him next week.

是的,他下週要去紐約出差。我們經理已經提前交代過,下週的所有時間都不能被預約。


B: I plan to see him before he goes on a business trip. Is he free this Wednesday?

我要在他出差前去你們公司見他,這週三他有空嗎?


A: Well, Let me see. I'm afraid not. Our manager needs to meet a very important client that day, he won't have time until eight o'clock in the afternoon.

我看一下。恐怕不行,我們經理在那天需要會見一個很重要的客戶,他到下午八點纔有空。


B: What about the other time?

那其他的時間呢?


A: He is free on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.

週一,週二以及週五,他都有空。


B: That's terrible. I'll come to your city on Wednesday and Thursday to see him and show him the new samples of our company.

那真糟糕,我正好週三和週四要來你們的城市,想要拜訪一下他,給他看一下我們公司的新樣品。


A: Are you free any other day?

剩下的這幾天你有空嗎?


B: No. I'm free only on Wednesday and Thursday.

沒有,我只有週三,週四有空。


A: That's too bad. Maybe you can only come the week after next.

那太遺憾了,或許您只能下下星期來了。


B: Well, then. Please make an appointment for me, the sooner the better.

那好吧,你幫我預約吧,越早越好。


A: Alright.

好的。