當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第817期:誇獎批評員工

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第817期:誇獎批評員工

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.98K 次

實用句子

padding-bottom: 73.59%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第817期:誇獎批評員工


prasie

讚揚;誇讚


praise sb for sth

因爲某事誇讚某人


The manager praised Tom for his hard work.

經理誇讚湯姆工作努力。


The manager didn't have a word of praise for me.

經理沒有一句誇獎我的話。


Tom said that he didn't deserve such praise.

湯姆說他當不起這樣的誇獎。


I have praised Mary to her face.

我已經當面表揚瑪麗了。

to her face表示“當面”



經典對話


A: Hello, sir. Melody told me you're looking for me. How can I help you?

您好先生。麥樂迪告訴我您在找我,有什麼事可以爲您效勞嗎?


B: Yes, I'd like to talk with you about your recent performance. Firstly, you tell something about your recent job.

是的,我想跟你談談你最近的工作表現,你先簡單說說你最近的工作吧。


B: All right. In this month, I received one hundred groups of clients and made efforts to overfulfill all sales performance.

好的。在這一個月裏,我接待了100組客戶,努力超額完成了所有的銷售任務。

overfulfill表示“超額完成”


A: Good job. I always hear that you often work overtime after work. You must be a model employee in our company.

乾的不錯,我總是聽說你經常下班之後加班,你在我們公司絕對是一個模範員工。


B: Thank you for your compliment. I still have a lot of things to learn.

謝謝您的誇獎,我仍然還有很多需要學習的地方。


A: You're very modest, that's a good point. Modesty helps one advance, whereas conceit makes one fall behind.

你很謙虛,這點不錯。謙虛使人進步,驕傲使人落後。

whereas表示“然而”


B: It's nothing. You're flattering me.

哪裏,您過獎了。


A: I wish you could talk with Peter in private. Not only is he often late for work, but he is also a lazy man.

我希望你能和彼得在私下談談,他不僅上班經常遲到,而且是一個愛偷懶的人。

in private表示“私下地”


B: He is a bit of a loafer.

他是有一點兒遊手好閒。


A: I hope you can help him correct these mistakes.

我希望你能幫助他改正這些錯誤。


B: I will do my best to help him and others become model employees.

我會盡力幫助他和其他人成爲模範員工。