當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第12期:運輸

365天實用商務口語 第12期:運輸

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

Could you consider prompt shipment for this lot?

365天實用商務口語 第12期:運輸

我們這批貨能不能考慮即期裝運?

Is it possible to effect shipment in April?

能不能在4月份裝運?

How about making Hong Kong the port of shipment instead of Shantou?

不在汕頭裝船,在香港裝船怎麼樣?

Could you ship the goods all at once?

你們可以將貨物一次裝船嗎?

We can't accept your demand for direct shipment.

我們不能接受你們的直運要求。

You know, we need to get the goods ready, make out the documents and book shipping space. All these take time.

您知道,我們得備貨、制單、訂艙位。所有這些都需要時間。

I suggest we effect shipment in three equal lots from May.

我建議我們從5月份開始分相等的三批貨進行裝運。

I propose multimodal transport.

我建議採取多式聯運。

Shipment

運輸

I propose combined transport.I'm quite satisfied with the leather shoes you produce in Guangzhou. Is it possible for you to make direct shipment to London from Guangzhou in March?

我對你們在廣州生產的皮鞋很滿意。能在3月份從廣州直運倫敦嗎?

I'm afraid not. There is only one direct liner from Guangzhou to Europe every two months. The next chanceis a Singapore bound steam ship in May.

恐怕不行。從廣州到歐洲的直運班輪每兩個月才一次。接下來的機會就是一艘5月份開往新加坡的輪船。

But we are in urgent need of the shoes. Can we make trans-shipment through Singapore?

可是我們急需這批鞋。能在新加坡轉運嗎?

There are many thin s that could go wrong.

這樣有許多事情可能會出差錯。

If there's no alternative, we'll have to send a ship to Guangzhou.

要是沒有別的辦法,我們只好派船來廣州了。

I propose multimodal transport. The goods can be carried first by rail to Yantai and then by sea to London.

我建議採取多式聯運。先用火車把貨運到煙臺,再用船運到倫敦。

The combined transport may cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely. Besides, the formalities are too complicated.

聯運很可能會引起運輸延誤甚至造成貨品全部丟失。另外,手續也太複雜。

The facilities for shipping goods to European countries have changed a lot in the last few years. As to formalities, we'll handle them at our end.

最近幾年,出口到歐洲國家去的貨物的裝運設施條件已經改善多了。至於手續問題,由我們負責。

All right. You persuaded me.

好吧。您把我說服了。

[qh]
1.“be in need of sth.”的意思是“需要或缺乏某物”,“in”和“need”之間還可以使用表示程度的形容詞,例如:This project is in urgent need of funding.(這個項目急需資金。)He is homeless and in desperate need of help.(他無家可歸,急需幫助。)[qh]
2.“go wrong” 可以表示“出故障,出毛病,出羞錯”,這時主語是物,例如:The television has gone wrong again. (電視機又出毛病了。)另外,“go wrong”還可以表示“(人)犯錯誤,做錯事”,例如:If you read the instructions, you'll see where you went wrong.(你要是看一下說明書,你就知道你錯在哪兒了。)[qh]