當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第220期:怎樣談論打橋牌

商務口語天天說 第220期:怎樣談論打橋牌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

星級典句:
第一句: would you please tell me the terms in English?
請你用英文講一下這些術語好嗎?
A: Hi, Lee. I hear you have decided to join our Bridge Club.
嗨,李。聽說你已經決定加入我們橋牌俱樂部了。
B: Yes, Tom. But I have a slight problem. Would you please tell me the terms in English?
是的,湯姆。 但我有個小問題。請你用英文講一下這些術語好嗎?
A: No problem.
沒問題。

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第220期:怎樣談論打橋牌

第二句: There are four suits in Bridge. They are diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs.
一副橋牌有四個花色。方塊,紅心,黑桃和梅花。
A: There are four suits in Bridge. They are diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs.
一副橋牌有四個花色。方塊,紅心,黑桃和梅花。
B: OK. I have got that/
好的,我記住了。
A: Before you play you have to shuffle all the cards.
開始打牌之前要洗牌

其他表達法:
Do you want to play a game of Bridge?
你想玩橋牌嗎?
How do the four suits rank?
四種花色怎麼排列大小?