當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第91講:怎樣在談判中討價還價

常用商務英語口語學習 第91講:怎樣在談判中討價還價

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

星級典句:

padding-bottom: 71.25%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第91講:怎樣在談判中討價還價

第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.
很遺憾你們報的價格太高。

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.
很遺憾你們報的價格太高。
B: So you have problems?
也就是說你們有困難?
A: Yes. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
是的。如果按這種價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。
B: Well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.
如果你考慮一下質量,你就不會覺得我們價格太高了。

第二句:Let's meet each other halfway.
那咱們就各讓一步吧。

A: Let's meet each other halfway.
那咱們就各讓一步吧。
B: That's a good idea.
是個好主意。
A: How about granting us a 10 discount on the final price?
在最後的價格上給我們打個九折怎麼樣?
B: We have to have a meeting.
我們要開會商量一下。

要想在談判中掌握主動權,就要儘可能地瞭解對方的情況,儘可能地瞭解掌握某一步驟對對方的影響以及對方的反應如何,投石問路就是了解對方情況的一種戰術。

其他表達法:

I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
很遺憾,貴方的價格猛漲,幾乎比去年高出20%。

That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
那是因爲原材料的價格上漲了。