當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 機場報關常用英文

機場報關常用英文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.74K 次

機場報關常用英文,大家知道有多少呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了機場報關常用英文,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

padding-bottom: 64.53%;">機場報關常用英文

一 入關

麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?

這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的爲何? What's the purpose of your visit? (移民)(觀光)(公務)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business).

隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?

大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

謝謝。 Thank you.

二 行李

我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。 I can't find my baggage.

這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?

你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small bag. It's light brown.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助и? How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

三 海關申報

請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration1 card, please.

是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?

沒有。 No, I don't.

請打開這個袋子。 Please open this bag.

這些東西是做何用? What are these?

這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.

這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

這個相機是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.

你還有其他行李嗎? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? One economy class seat, is that right?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 You must check-in at least one hour before.

抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 Sorry, this flight is full.

下一班飛往多倫多的班機何時起飛? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time? 我想要再確認班機。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我的名字是傑瑞凡"03班機。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

四 機位預約、確認篇

聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.

請說您的大名與班機號碼? What's your name and flight number?

行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.

我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?

請再告訴我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

沒問題,您已完成訂位。 Now you have been booked.

起飛前2小時。 Two hours before departure time. (飛機客滿時) 那麼,請幫我重新訂位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.

若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

擴展:紡織訂單常用英文表達12句

1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.

我們想訂你們的貨,今天會寄上正式的訂單。

2. Did you get our order for your telephones?

你是否收到了我們訂電話機的訂單?

3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?

我們發現貴公司的訂單最近逐漸減少了,對嗎?

4. That's because we have switched1 to made-up goods market.

那是因爲我們轉向成衣生意的緣故。

5. Is there anything I can book for you now?

目前有什麼我可以代您訂購的嗎?

6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.

現在我們能向你訂購的只有棉織品。

7. Can you let me have the name and quantities?

你可以告訴我貨名和數量嗎?

8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.

除非你方三月訂貨,否則我們無法6月送貨。

9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined2 to Finland.

我準備向你們訂貨,但是唯一的條件是,貨物只限賣給芬蘭的公司。

10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless.

前寄樣品必須在8月底以前到達倫敦,否則所訂貨物都將無效。

11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734?

我們可以修改一下29734號訂單嗎?

12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725?

我們想增加99725號訂單上AR-26的數量。