當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿常用的英語口語

外貿常用的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.36W 次

對外貿易亦稱“國外貿易” 或“進出口貿易”,簡稱“外貿”,是指一個國家(地區)與另一個國家(地區)之間的商品、勞務和技術的交換活動。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿常用的英語口語,希望對你有幫助哦!

padding-bottom: 100%;">外貿常用的英語口語

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 爲了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

請記得這不是最後的回答。

13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

爲了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

15 There is no such published information.

沒有相關的出版資料。

16 Such data is confidential.

這樣的資料爲機密資料。

17 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

18 It would depend on what is on the list.

這要看列表內容。

19 We need them urgently.

我們急需這些資料。

20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date. 希望你們儘早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望儘快解決債權問題。 洛基國際英語 每天兩小時,免費學英語 /(報名網址) 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

32 Let me tell you about our product.

關於產品一事讓我向你說明。

33 This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的產品。

34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

38 I strongly recommend this product.

我強力推薦這種產品。

39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

40 We've already had a big demand for this product.

這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量

41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

這種產品在國外很暢銷。

42 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。

44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

47 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前爲止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。