當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 常用外貿英語口語彙總

常用外貿英語口語彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.52K 次

外貿英語口語學習是外貿新手們儘快上手外貿業務的基礎途徑,外貿英語基礎差可以從事外貿,但是你絕對成不了最優秀的外貿業務員。下面小編給大家帶來常用外貿英語口語彙總。

常用外貿英語口語彙總

常用外貿英語口語彙總1

01、關於詢盤,有哪些外貿英語:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us es.

我們希望你們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

爲了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling.

詢盤正在減少。

Enquiries are dried up.

詢盤正在絕跡。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

02、報盤和還盤的外貿英語口語學習:

We have the offer ready for you.

我們已經爲你準備好報盤了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

請把上次合同中訂的那種質量的竹筍向我們報個價。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我們現在可以報茶葉現貨。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就給您正式報盤。

I'm waiting for your offer.

我正等您的報價。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。

We have accepted your firm offer.

我們已收到了你們報的實盤。

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天我們就向你們發實盤。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我們願意以此價格爲你報實盤。

Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.

能向我們報離岸價格嗎?

All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.

你們所有價格都是成本加運費保險費價格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能儘快報一個倫敦港成本加運費價格嗎?

I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.

請報溫哥華到岸價的最低價格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.

請電報5噸核桃仁的價格。

常用外貿英語口語彙總2

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

我們的報價是每臺收錄機300元人民幣,天津離岸價。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.

我們報成本加運費價每噸250美元。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

我們最近的報價大多數都在100美元以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上週的報價是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

沒有別的買主的出價高於此價。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方報價高於上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此價格比我們給其他供貨人的出價要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我認爲你們的報價沒有任何競爭性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我們將優先向你們報盤。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你會發現我們的報價比別處要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此報盤着眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我們的報盤三天有效。

We have extended the offer as per as your request.

我們已按你方要求將報盤延期。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

報價單中所有價格以我方確認爲準。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

該報盤以你方本月底前到達我地爲有效。

This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.

該報盤以商品未售出爲準。

I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的報價不能接受。

The offer is not workable.

報盤不可行。

The offer is given without engagement.

報盤沒有約束力。

It is difficult to quote without full details.

未說明詳盡細節難以報價。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

買主不歡迎報盤間隔太久。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你們的報盤未得任何進展。

Please renew your offer for two days further.

請將報盤延期兩天。

Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

請按同樣條件恢復報盤。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我們不得不拒絕你方報盤。

The offer is withdrawn.

該報盤已經撤回。

We prefer to withhold offers for a time.

我們寧願暫停報盤。

Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.

買主因無報盤而苦惱。

Let's have you counter-offer.

請還個價。

Do you want to make a counter-offer?

您是否還個價?

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答覆。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。

Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.

你們的還盤比我的要保守得多。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

常用外貿英語口語彙總3

03、產品質量的外貿英語你知道哪些:

The goods are available in different qualities.

此貨有多種不同的質量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果貴方第一批運來的貨令人滿意,隨後將有大批續訂。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

兩者在質量上無顯著差異。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我們的質量證明書蓋公章方爲有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。

常用外貿英語口語彙總4

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

產品質量適合(不適合)我們的市場。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

對你們產品的質量我們總是很信任。

This is a quality product.

這是一種高質量的產品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

這批大衣質量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手錶具有高質量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

這些器械質量好,用處大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我們的產品質高價低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我們保換質量不合格的產品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

這批自行車的質量確實有問題。

I regret this quality problem.

對質量問題我深表遺憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

這批機器運行不準。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

貨到後,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥質量次於合同中規定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多塊手錶不合質量標準。

We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。

We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

這裏是一號和二號樣貨。

常用外貿英語口語彙總5

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我們的質量完全以貨樣爲準。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我們銷售產品是以貨樣爲標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你們知道我們是憑銷售貨樣銷售茶葉的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看這些等級的差別。

These two grades are very much in demand.

這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。

No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必須通知貨物的規格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“雙魚”牌商標不錯,圖案新穎。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮豔。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。

04、產品數量也是外貿業務中很重要的問題:

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.

我們談談數量的問題吧。

You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.

你們必須出具數量和重量證明書。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other.

包裝號與商品數量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?

數量和價格、質量一樣重要,是嗎?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.

我們相信能在數量上更好地使客戶滿意。

We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.

對此商品,我們能提供任何適當的數量。

I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract.

我將按合同規定通知農場小麥的數量。

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.

如果進口商發現貨物數量與合同規定不符,他將拒收。

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?

從中國進口的棉布有數量限制嗎?

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

你昨天強調過你們售貨以船裝質量、數量和重量爲準。

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.

數目如此之大,我們將予以重視。

For such a big sum, we shouldn't be frightened by this trouble.

這麼大款項,我們不能怕麻煩。

They always buy in large quantities.

他們總是大量購買。

Useful quantities have changed hands.

較大的數量已經轉手。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.

已經有大批紅茶出口。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

這是目前我們所能提供的最大數量

This is the minimum quantity we require.

這是我們所需要的最小數量。

A small order this year is also welcome.

小批訂貨今年也受歡迎。

They are not interested in small quantities.

他們對小數量不感興趣。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.

這麼大的訂單,貴公司可否給我們折扣?

The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.

今年進口小麥的數量與去年大體相同。

We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.

我們準備買足夠一次裝運數量的這種商品。

If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.

如果你們辦不到全數的話,請至少給我們半數。

You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.

您只送給我們所需量的四分之一。

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.

船上裝有100噸小麥。

How many pieces all together?

共有多少件?

500 pieces in total.

總共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000 jackets.

我們一共訂了10萬件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.

我們只能供應兩萬碼的真絲綢。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男襯衣至少要1000打,繡花襯衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱嗎?

We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.

我們多訂了4000件襯衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.

今年我們可以多訂700件牛仔褲。

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你們要求增加一萬噸煤,我們將盡量滿足你們。

We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.

我們將增加300盒藥品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.

我們今年最多能訂購大約25000馬克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed.

5000平方米的羊毛地毯超過了以往的訂貨。

As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.

由於樣品包裝過重,空郵費用太高。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.

我們出售產品是以裝船重量爲標準,而不是卸貨重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是質量不合格怎麼辦?

They inspected the rice for any possible shortage.

他們檢查了這批大米看其是否短重。

We're surprised to know that the weight is so short.

對短重的數量我們感到驚奇。

A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for us.

50公噸的短重對我們是個不小的損失。

As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.

至於短重,我建議你們今後發貨時補上。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看過我公司的短重索賠報告了嗎?

There is an overplus of 100 lbs.

重量超出了100磅。

There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos.

重量多了25公斤。